Spring PractiSe #3: Te'Cory Couch, Keyshawn Smith, Zion Nelson, and Gilbert Frierson.

I’ve never been a fan of dumbvoting for starters and I wish it wasn’t a reaction on here. I’ve never said it but I have no problem in saying that I like @puertorricane and I think he’s a good poster too. He contributes plenty on the site and is always a Gator Tears supporter and a true Canes fan.

My only issue with him and my 15-0 friend is really that I don’t think they’re objective when it comes to defending staff. They’re very loyal to the program and I think they have a hard time walking the line some of us feel is the line to walk. I do want to be clear that I do like him though and the 15-0 guy is a friend and one of my favorite people here, FWIW.

Cry me a river.

15-0

Advertisement
See how far u go, my nig. That’s a bytch made comment, blood. U gotta be older than 18 yrs old, I’m assuming. Now, b4 we go there, I’m not calling u a bytch...I think U’re a solid poster on here; but, the ad lib was unnecessary & immature. This is y @RVACane be on ur head, cuddy.

Anyways, carry on. We’re all entitled to our feel, but my call out to u wasn’t about ur response to my singular post, per say, but noticing ur trend of reacting to any thing remotely in criticism or critical observation as a “dumb.”

You can call me anything you want, doesn’t bother me one bit.
Is your prerogative and up to the mods to determine if you are following the rules or not.
But you getting all in your feelings for my reaction to one of your posts shows who the real ****** is.

Is your prerogative and up to the mods to determine if you are following the rules or not.
But you getting all in your feelings for my reaction to one of your posts shows who the real ****** is.
@Rellyrell you and @puertorricane are two of our best posters. I think all of us would agree rather than this back and forth all our time would be better spent giving @RVACane **** on the regular. Dude is clueless.

Again, I didn’t call you a bytch; I said the ad lib was bytch made, which is above you.

Advertisement
Those were definitely back shoulder throws, and furthermore it was Ryan Rizk and Matocha.
This. It did give me pause at first to see the WR have to stop for the ball even if it was back shoulder, but then realized it was Matocha and a name I did not recognize. It is surprising to me that they decided those should be the throws they showed in what is essentially a highlight reel.

The one shot they showed of TVD was him throwing to someone off screen so you could not tell if it was good or not.

Advertisement
Back