Spring PractiSe #3: Te'Cory Couch, Keyshawn Smith, Zion Nelson, and Gilbert Frierson.

I think they were practicing back shoulder throws so they were actually good throws .
Naaaaaaaw Cuddy...especially w/ those names at the helm. If we’re practicing back shoulders across the middle, fire The OC. Back shoulders r sidelines w/ the defender going up field.

You can do back shoulder passes ANYWHERE on the field, G! Object of them is just to throw it away from the defender. Doesn’t matter where you are lined up. Works on seams against safeties and LBs or fades vs corners and safeties. Any vertical route can be thrown to the back shoulder where the moving defender has zero chance to get to the ball.

Advertisement
You can do back shoulder passes ANYWHERE on the field, G! Object of them is just to throw it away from the defender. Doesn’t matter where you are lined up. Works on seams against safeties and LBs or fades vs corners and safeties. Any vertical route can be thrown to the back shoulder where the moving defender has zero chance to get to the ball.

Bro; u show me a back shoulder over the middle, and I’ll show u an int, or a minimum gainer. Lol

-40 fahrenheit are, according to google, -40 degrees celsius
Yes, it's where the two meet up. -40 is -40 in every language. It's bad. If you get colder than that, you just shouldn't go outside.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I said back shoulder throws on seam routes to TE’s. The back shoulder throw is just away from defenders so it can and is thrown anywhere.

Bro, u will never find a back shoulder in the middle of the field, pimp. The key to the back shoulder is selling the defender going up field w/ their back to the QB & trailing u, and then the receiver breaks off their route to catch a ball that only they can catch. If u throw a back shoulder over the middle of the field, which is what we saw, then CB, S, LB eyes are all on the QB. That’s an int.

In the middle of the field, u hit ur target in stride, not behind them. On the side line, u throw in stride, back shoulder, jump balls, etc. b/c the risk is severely diminished. It’s ur receiver, the CB, and sideline. In the middle, it’s the window...so if u r throwing a back shoulder in that window, U’re inaccurate, period bro. If that’s the case, Jarren Williams threw a lot of back shoulders in the middle of the field. Lol.

Edit: and yes, a seam is the prototypical route for back shoulder b/c the defender is trailing the receiver, and their eyes are not on the QB. These were crossing routes. U will never see a back shoulder on a crossing route, across the field. My fault, I didn’t completely see ur post. U’re correct; but what we saw wasn’t any of those aforementioned routes. Lol

Bro, u will never find a back shoulder in the middle of the field, pimp. The key to the back shoulder is selling the defender going up field w/ their back to the QB & trailing u, and then the receiver breaks off their route to catch a ball that only they can catch. If u throw a back shoulder over the middle of the field, which is what we saw, then CB, S, LB eyes are all on the QB. That’s an int.

In the middle of the field, u hit ur target in stride, not behind them. On the side line, u throw in stride, back shoulder, jump balls, etc. b/c the risk is severely diminished. It’s ur receiver, the CB, and sideline. In the middle, it’s the window...so if u r throwing a back shoulder in that window, U’re inaccurate, period bro. If that’s the case, Jarren Williams threw a lot of back shoulders in the middle of the field. Lol.

Edit: and yes, a seam b/c the defender is trailing the receiver, and their eyes are not on the QB. These were crossing routes. U will never see a back shoulder on a crossing route, across the field.

This is insane lol. They were practicing a drill. No defenders, no scrimmage, nothing. Just a drill, that can be done ANYWHERE. You dont need to be lined up on the sideline to PRACTICE a back shoulder throw.

You're over here analyzing whether the Safety and LBs are reading the QBs eyes. My dude, this was a practice drill with NO Defenders.

I'm honestly impressed at this point you're digging this deep.

Hmm just the right amount of dimpling in that booty meat.
864345.jpg

Go Canes
Starting center?

Advertisement

Edit: and yes, a seam is the prototypical route for back shoulder b/c the defender is trailing the receiver, and their eyes are not on the QB. These were crossing routes. U will never see a back shoulder on a crossing route, across the field. My fault, I didn’t completely see ur post. U’re correct; but what we saw wasn’t any of those aforementioned routes. Lol
I didn’t see crossing routes. I saw them going upfield dawg. Maybe I need to look at it again.

Advertisement
Ok

Not at all, my reaction was to that single post. If you don’t like it cry me a river.

See how far u go, my nig. That’s a bytch made comment, blood. U gotta be older than 18 yrs old, I’m assuming. Now, b4 we go there, I’m not calling u a bytch...I think U’re a solid poster on here; but, the ad lib was unnecessary & immature. This is y @RVACane be on ur head, cuddy.

Anyways, carry on. We’re all entitled to our feel, but my call out to u wasn’t about ur response to my singular post, per say, but noticing ur trend of reacting to any thing remotely in criticism or critical observation as a “dumb.”

See how far u go, my nig. That’s a bytch made comment, blood. U gotta be older than 18 yrs old, I’m assuming. Now, b4 we go there, I’m not calling u a bytch...I think U’re a solid poster on here; but, the ad lib was unnecessary & immature. This is y @RVACane be on ur head, cuddy.

Anyways, carry on. We’re all entitled to our feel, but my call out to u wasn’t about ur response to my singular post, per say, but noticing ur trend of reacting to any thing remotely in criticism or critical observation as a “dumb.”
I’ve never been a fan of dumbvoting for starters and I wish it wasn’t a reaction on here. I’ve never said it but I have no problem in saying that I like @puertorricane and I think he’s a good poster too. He contributes plenty on the site and is always a Gator Tears supporter and a true Canes fan.

My only issue with him and my 15-0 friend is really that I don’t think they’re objective when it comes to defending staff. They’re very loyal to the program and I think they have a hard time walking the line some of us feel is the line to walk. I do want to be clear that I do like him though and the 15-0 guy is a friend and one of my favorite people here, FWIW.

You see them more against zone coverage with crossing routes. Instead of leading the receiver into a defender, the quarterback throws the ball so the receiver has to stop and reach back to catch it. It isn’t an easy throw to execute.

Advertisement
Back