Official PractiSe #2 Media : Coach Steele, Stevenson, Restrepo & Rivers

Advertisement
SMD is horrendous!! Her questions are just so bad and get worse every day!! How does she still have a job? That redbone reporter thooouugh!!! She asks great questions.
Horrendous. She actually makes it difficult to listen to the interview because of her pointless questions. No one listening to her Q and A is any smarter or more knowledgeable about UM football. She brings nothing from a value standpoint and is even more awful to listen to.

Horrendous. She actually makes it difficult to listen to the interview because of her pointless questions. No one listening to her Q and A is any smarter or more knowledgeable about UM football. She brings nothing from a value standpoint and is even more awful to listen to.

The funny part is every now and then she'll realize that she's in the middle of asking a ridiculous question, and switch up and ask something else that's only slightly less ridiculous. smh

Susan has always been bad but it was like dealing with your lovable cousin.. But now she is trying to take over EVERY interview with these terrible questions and she wants to ask multiple now.. Its like can we move on?! I guess she is a triple minority or something and no one wants to be me too'd if they dont just smile/cringe thru this every interview?!

WHAT. THE. ****.
Yes, she is definitely asking the most questions of any specific reporter and all her questions are terrible which means the interview has too many terrible questions. I can only assume that she is the elder stateperson in the group so the rest defer to her sometimes over asking a question. Which is why she asks the most questions.

Advertisement
Having Kevin Steele and Co. here on defense is a coup

I know we love the portal and it’s been good to us, but we have a lot of bodies, depth, lots of new guys at key positions

Our coaches are going to be vital getting them in the right spots and getting the best guys on the field
Great point and this is something that isn't discussed enough. Just look at who we have had running the defense over the last decade. Donofrio , Diaz and Baker. All one trick ponies with no idea how to game plan or adjust.

When Mario was hired I told friends that it would be ideal for him to hire a savvy and experienced greybeard type who has seen it all. Preferably a DC with an aggressive nature who is also fundamentally sound. When Steele was hired I was thrilled. He is exactly the type of DC we need.

Mario has been busy this off season restocking the cupboard of the front seven and all of a sudden we do have a lot of good solid players and much improved depth especially on the front four where it was most desperately needed. When it comes to sorting all of it out as it relates to putting players in the best position to succeed and putting together the best personnel packages to maximize our effectiveness, there are very few I would rather have than Kevin Steele.

OK; I understand Susan has been apart of the game for a while, however, this is not how journalism is done. She’s literally hogging the stage & she’s not asking anything of note. Tbh, most of her ?’s are very uncomfortable & uncouth. U’re asking players do u like to sign autographs for fans?? Asking multiple times about the temperature of a room the young man already said he’s not been apart of. Asking a guy how he feels about dropping a pass in practice. Like what r we allowing here?

I understand her credentials b/c of who she represents, but her antics are clearly annoying, not only to those who are being interviewed, but also to her peers. Something needs to be done b/c she’s not giving anyone an opportunity to ask meaningful ?’s to publish. Cringe worthy ?’s, and this was viewing it from YouTube.

OK; I understand Susan has been apart of the game for a while, however, this is not how journalism is done. She’s literally hogging the stage & she’s not asking anything of note. Tbh, most of her ?’s are very uncomfortable & uncouth. U’re asking players do u like to sign autographs for fans?? Asking multiple times about the temperature of a room the young man already said he’s not been apart of. Asking a guy how he feels about dropping a pass in practice. Like what r we allowing here?

I understand her credentials b/c of who she represents, but her antics are clearly annoying, not only to those who are being interviewed, but also to her peers. Something needs to be done b/c she’s not giving anyone an opportunity to ask meaningful ?’s to publish. Cringe worthy ?’s, and this was viewing it from YouTube.
Totally agree. She’s the worst.

Totally agree. She’s the worst.

And I don’t mind (well, not “really” mind) when she ask “a” quirky question, BUT when u’re literally hogging the entire ? & answer session, & u’re firing off multiple off-subject, non pertinent ?’s…yeah, I have a problem w/ that.

Advertisement
It is Great to hear from these guys and see we have some incredible mentors and true professional attitudes and approach across the board. Great young men representing this program and well spoken. Cannot wait for this Damm season to start. I just want to see one pancake block and a form tackle. I'll be happy

And I don’t mind (well, not “really” mind) when she ask “a” quirky question, BUT when u’re literally hogging the entire ? & answer session, & u’re firing off multiple off-subject, non pertinent ?’s…yeah, I have a problem w/ that.

THIS!!!!!! I said this in other thread, it was bearable before but now she just tries to take over EVERY interview with these stupid *** questions. Mind you the school literally has them on a pitch count so they only get soo many questions as a whole but then you get Susan who it seems like get seniority for whatever ******* reason and no one checks her or says anything so she just keeps going and asking the dumbest **** ever. WTF..

Before it was like ok here she goes, but now she doesnt stop at all.. Cringeworthy and useless, oh your lizard bit you? Did it hurt? Did you die? Man WTFFF

But she is HOT, HOT, H O T T !!!!

Don't any of you dare judge me.

Advertisement

I hear you but have you heard the other reporters asking questions? There are some brutal ones out there.

I hear you but have you heard the other reporters asking questions? There are some brutal ones out there.

By & Large our beat reporters are hot garbage.

When a mess of a sub human like Manny Navarro is made to look like a solid reporter, you know we’re scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

Herald, Post, ON3, Rivals, Scout, 24/7 all chalk full of hacks moonlighting as actual beat writers.

Gone are the days of guys like Edwin Pope, actually doing the job at a high level with dignity.

Instead we’re stuck with a group of sub human dingleberries just there for the free food.

Advertisement
That's why I don't watch these anymore.

When Restrepo was talking it would have been the perfect opportunity to ask him how the Gattis offense differs from the previous offense but that would require common sense and a modicum of intelligence.

Advertisement
Back