Official PractiSe #2 Media : Coach Steele, Stevenson, Restrepo & Rivers

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Having Kevin Steele and Co. here on defense is a coup

I know we love the portal and it’s been good to us, but we have a lot of bodies, depth, lots of new guys at key positions

Our coaches are going to be vital getting them in the right spots and getting the best guys on the field

Advertisement
Love his attitude. Also, it's great to see how our players do such a good job handling some of these reporters. Sheesh.
He was ice cold with the questions. Jeter-like answers. No bull****, no way they could twist it, & straight to the point. Based off his relationship with TVD & how hard of a worker he is I think we can pencil him in the starting rotation.

SMD is horrendous!! Her questions are just so bad and get worse every day!! How does she still have a job? That redbone reporter thooouugh!!! She asks great questions.
Susan has always been bad but it was like dealing with your lovable cousin.. But now she is trying to take over EVERY interview with these terrible questions and she wants to ask multiple now.. Its like can we move on?! I guess she is a triple minority or something and no one wants to be me too'd if they dont just smile/cringe thru this every interview?!

WHAT. THE. ****.

Advertisement
Back