Potential Portal DB’s (CB’s & S’s only)

Nice list, thanks for putting it together. Michigan State safety I like a lot. @Memnon do you think Richards, #25, could move to James' safety spot? Don't think it's a great sign that he kept getting benched for Jaden Davis at corner the last couple of games.

Advertisement
If KK and JW leave we need 2-3. They really need to see their draft grade first , the film won’t be kind especially with KK. I know somebody close to an agent and he said exactly what I’ve been saying about KK “ feast or famine “.
Some NFL guys love these types of guys though...they see those splash plays and think they just need to clean up a little bit of their footwork, or technique, or put them in this system or that system...but thats just not how it works. Its baked into the cake. Guys like Kam, you just gotta eat him looking like a dummy one play so you get the freakshow highlight sideline INT in the redzone.

Nice list, thanks for putting it together. Michigan State safety I like a lot. @Memnon do you think Richards, #25, could move to James' safety spot? Don't think it's a great sign that he kept getting benched for Jaden Davis at corner the last couple of games.
It’s possible, I personally think he’d be better suited at SS than Corner, but I guess it depends on their plans for the future.

Liberty love this list. Theres some good options if Kam and Williams leave. This is just a guess on if they hit the portal or are they all in the portal right now?

Advertisement
I like Porter, Richard, and the Browns (assuming they stay), but have no clue about Stafford and Freeney. I don't see Frederique as playable next year. We need depth at the very least.

How much would any of these players that @Memnon lists really cost us NIL-wise? We apparently have enough NIL to land Robinson, He'd be the best option as I think he'd step right into the rotation. But if he doesn't flip, then I can't imagine that even 2 of these portal kids would cost half of what Robinson would in NIL. So why on Earth not bring a couple in?

Last edited:
I think I remember most of these names and we decided to pass on most if not all of them.Isn't the Sharpe kid,Glen's brother.And the Hallman kid we should have taken,I believe he was committed to Ohio st early before switching to Wisconsin.

Advertisement
I think I remember most of these names and we decided to pass on most if not all of them.Isn't the Sharpe kid,Glen's brother.And the Hallman kid we should have taken,I believe he was committed to Ohio st early before switching to Wisconsin.
Jamari is Glenn’s nephew

& Ricardo Hallman was a kid that we recruited but wasn’t able to land, due to extenuating circumstances.

Advertisement
we will have one or two from your list imo
jonah hill midnight GIF

Go get guys who have speed, and guys who have high IQ.

And don't take any who like to take towels away from the opposing players while playing bad.

Advertisement
And I know D$ has pretty much already said the Staff is likely all set at CB & won’t be investing much into the position via the Portal (which is insane to me, but whatevs), but you always need an insurance policy just in case...

Who knows who ends up leaving for us, but otherwise, there could be some pretty good pickups available come this Portal season.

If Mario and his staff says we dont need to invest our Portal funds heaviliy into CBs and Safeties then thats what it is.... we have bigger needs to fill. The Portal will be here every off season so the world isn't going to end if we dont get any of these Jag players you listed in this thread.

Advertisement
Back