PBuch telling the truth Pt 2

The ****ed up thing is that we could have a nasty OLB rush with McCord and AQM out of an aggressive 3-4 set.

2nd and 12. Single back. OBVIOUS passing down. What do we do? We rush three 300 pounders. Out of the frog stance. Of course none of them generate any semblance of a pass rush.

dQiyB1f.jpg

I believe that's McCord playing LOLB. Don't worry. He doesn't rush the passer on this play. The QB can't find anybody open so he takes off for a gain of 5.

This is the perfect opportunity to bring pressure. Instead we choose to play coverage. This is our staff's M.O. Play coverage, keep everything in front of you as if we're Temple playing in a money game against Ohio State.

Advertisement
Does bomb or any of the other condescending posters on this board have anything to add to PBuch's comments or RiDLer's video stills?

Cooper and Bailey? Really? What did they do or win while here? GTFO with these guys.

Man you get out of here with thst... Coop was an all-purpose machine and a good back who shredded his knee giving all he had for the U... Bailey was All-ACC... We havent had anyone close to his production since he left.... If you dont like their opinions you better hope the staff improves... Don't get emotional and diminish the achievements of our former players...

The ****ed up thing is that we could have a nasty OLB rush with McCord and AQM out of an aggressive 3-4 set.

2nd and 12. Single back. OBVIOUS passing down. What do we do? We rush three 300 pounders. Out of the frog stance. Of course none of them generate any semblance of a pass rush.

dQiyB1f.jpg

I believe that's McCord playing LOLB. Don't worry. He doesn't rush the passer on this play. The QB can't find anybody open so he takes off for a gain of 5.

This is the perfect opportunity to bring pressure. Instead we choose to play coverage. This is our staff's M.O. Play coverage, keep everything in front of you as if we're Temple playing in a money game against Ohio State.

Look at Pierre on that play. The qb already has the ball and is starting his back pedal and Pierre is just getting out of his frog stance. He hasn't even started to go upfield yet!

Has anyone ever forwarded screen shots like these to some of the local radio guys who aren't afraid to ask Golden the tough questions?

****, has anyone sent this stuff to the AD? Crap like this would open the AD's eyes more than the thousands of "Golden sucks" emails that he surely has received.

Advertisement
Are you serious? what have you done for the program? Cooper tore his ACL which cost him a boatload of money. GTFO with this stuff

D lineman in o line stance i thought i was the only one who noticed that.... why recruit a guy like Tracy howard if you not gonna let him man some s#!t up They called it freelancing. A guy like artie burns should be at safety.

In my opinion if he wants to coach he should put in a resume

im not saying that as a knock, i would actually be interested what he can do for the program on the field and on the recruiting road

Advertisement
Has anyone ever forwarded screen shots like these to some of the local radio guys who aren't afraid to ask Golden the tough questions?

****, has anyone sent this stuff to the AD? Crap like this would open the AD's eyes more than the thousands of "Golden sucks" emails that he surely has received.

That is what the dline is coached to do. An the AD is at the game or watching in suite, so blake is fully aware of what Golden is doing.

I have been talking about this catch and release program UM as been running for Dlinemen, for a few years now. But the U of L loss was squarely on the Oline and Off Coor.

[video=youtube_share;WB2iZiijM3A]http://youtu.be/WB2iZiijM3A[/video]

Last edited:
Rushing 3 against a first time starter is beyond retarded. Just as playing zone against a first time starter while only rushing 3. Whenever we did blitz we had favorable results as dude panicked.

The irony is Louisville did to us what we should've been doing to them. I'm starting to think Dorito and Co. are scared to leave their houses on an everyday basis based on how they call a game.

Rushing 3 against a first time starter is beyond retarded. Just as playing zone against a first time starter while only rushing 3. Whenever we did blitz we had favorable results as dude panicked.

The irony is Louisville did to us what we should've been doing to them. I'm starting to think Dorito and Co. are scared to leave their houses on an everyday basis based on how they call a game.

They are absolutely terrified to give up the big play. Terrified. They'd rather play a soft zone coverage than bring pressure and risk a big play. It's so frustrating.

That is what the dline is coached to do. An the AD is at the game or watching in suite, so blake is fully aware of what Golden is doing.

Not necessarily true. I'm a lifelong sports guy.....in baseball and basketball......and I don't see stuff like that during a football game. Some of you guys who have coached football see that right off the bat, the same way I pick up things in a baseball game that the average fan doesn't see. To say that Blake sees poor technique is a stretch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back