Olsen Officially Dismissed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, all I know is I can almost fill out a starting squad with the guys who have been dismissed under Golden for their criminal behavior.

People want to say none of it is his fault, the same people who claimed he was bringing in players with a winning attitude that wanted to work hard.

So what are we saying? When the player he brings in works hard, he gets credit, but when the guy is a criminal, he's absolved of all blame?

Advertisement
Hey, all I know is I can almost fill out a starting squad with the guys who have been dismissed under Golden for their criminal behavior.

People want to say none of it is his fault, the same people who claimed he was bringing in players with a winning attitude that wanted to work hard.

So what are we saying? When the player he brings in works hard, he gets credit, but when the guy is a criminal, he's absolved of all blame?

If we are going to bring in criminals, they should at least have some skills on a football field.

Advertisement
Burgandy ***** island.gif

And here goes the internet thugs passing judgement wish the kid well and let it go

Advertisement

If we are going to bring in criminals, they should at least have some skills on a football field.

Jumbo agrees. Muschamp not so much

Wish him good luck and to rebound. The Kevin Olsen saga is over. Time to move on.

I hope the young QB's Kaaya and Rosier. And Lawson and Allison learn from this and stay focused. Good example of what happens when your not focused. Kid had so many opportunities here.

Greg needs to kick Kevin's ***. Unreal.

Good luck to him and hopefully he gets some help for his drinking problems. He's got bigger problems than football at the moment

Why wouldn't I be ok? I've been on the Kaaya bandwagon since day 1. I'm the one that crowned him 'hbk'.

Advertisement
This. Our attrition seems excessively high. Wondering how our numbers compare toother programs. We are over 20 (I think) in the last 3 years.
More Alttrition. Al is going to set a record on losing players. I guess that gives him a perpetual youth excuse with his dopey disciples. Al is the Ponce de Leon of corching with his never ending fountain of youth.
I believe with Olsen we are now at 28, if you want to throw aqm in that would be 29

This. Our attrition seems excessively high. Wondering how our numbers compare toother programs. We are over 20 (I think) in the last 3 years.
More Alttrition. Al is going to set a record on losing players. I guess that gives him a perpetual youth excuse with his dopey disciples. Al is the Ponce de Leon of corching with his never ending fountain of youth.
I believe with Olsen we are now at 28, if you want to throw aqm in that would be 29

Aqm doesn't count unless he leaves on his own. He's allowed to come back and rejoin the team.

Olsen
Kiy Hester
AQM
Gus the little big guy

Moar recruits from the North East please!!!!!

The lowest rated recruit, Courtel Jenkins, is the only one worth a ****. Good job Golden. Your blind luck in better than your recruiting

Meanwhile at University School in South Florida

Advertisement
Golden should've been driving, with D'Nofrio in shotgun.

FIRE EVERYONE!

Never was the man here, as expected. This was foreshadowed long before he was out of HS. What a waste. Next.

Question: Has the University of Miami become a feeder school for Rutgers University? Or is it Rutgers go-to junior college?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back