Olsen Officially Dismissed

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing how some were sky high on this guy (he was never deserving of that hype, looked like **** going back to his senior year), the hype train was rolling, and now he's gone. What a fall, but hopefully he'll put it together and not look back on this time as where it all went wrong.

Advertisement
The sad part is our only memory of him is the most horrendous spring game performance i ever seen. SMH. hope he gets right.

More Alttrition. Al is going to set a record on losing players. I guess that gives him a perpetual youth excuse with his dopey disciples. Al is the Ponce de Leon of corching with his never ending fountain of youth.

It's easy to explain each player we have lost and appreciate their individual circumstances...BUT, you are right about the number we have lost. At some point the individual circumstances are lost in the sheer number of players who are no longer here.

We have to start signing kids who are good players AND can stick around for 4 years. BTW, this New Jersey pipeline should be capped.

This. Our attrition seems excessively high. Wondering how our numbers compare toother programs. We are over 20 (I think) in the last 3 years.
More Alttrition. Al is going to set a record on losing players. I guess that gives him a perpetual youth excuse with his dopey disciples. Al is the Ponce de Leon of corching with his never ending fountain of youth.

Advertisement
I guess this will give him more free time to cake and take kissy face selfies with his girlfriend, as that seems to be his only other desire in life besides getting ****ed up.

More Golden high-character guys amirite or amirite?
Man I don't like golden but......
this is not the one to call this out on.

if the brother of a former cane great who was highly rated nationally and recruited as such had not been recruited by golden regardless of anything, he would have been lit up by this board. Lit up.

enough real reasons to hate on the staff but let's not be hypocritical, it devalues the real situations where criticism is clearly warranted

[video=youtube;mM0-ZU8njdo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM0-ZU8njdo[/video]

Advertisement
What a complete loser. Entitled, arrogant, worthless.
Had an amazing opportunity and ****ed it away.

Good luck brosef.

Got some ruthless fans here. Hopefully he can turn it around somewhere else.

Some guys look at competition as a chance to be better, study harder, workout longer, buckle down.

Then there's this ****** kid.

Advertisement

It's easy to explain each player we have lost and appreciate their individual circumstances...BUT, you are right about the number we have lost. At some point the individual circumstances are lost in the sheer number of players who are no longer here.

We have to start signing kids who are good players AND can stick around for 4 years. BTW, this New Jersey pipeline should be capped.

Like I said the other day when Foldenites came after me, when it's a couple incidents you don't blame the HC. When it's habitual you have to start asking questions about the culture that is being established by the HC.

Yeah, Al did this. So he'd have an excuse. Was it Gabe Terry who passed out with a felony quantity of drugs in a public place. Really that was Al's fault too.

Apart from the fact that the administration may have a final say in who is dismissed, everything is still Golden's fault, ya'lll complain: he should have more gangsters on the roster and when they get dismissed or suspended because they behave that way it's Golden's fault for"losing" players. If he "keeps" someone like Olsen on the roster it's' Al's fault because of Olsen's complexion. (SHenderson says "high.")

I for one have a problem with game day coaching decisions. These seem to me like legitimate complaints. But honestly, seems some folks have an agenda and no matter which side of the coin Golden chooses it's wrong.

The behavior is termed "oppositional" by mental health care professionals. Like the gal who says "you never pay attention to me" and when you try to talk to her tells you " leave me alone,"

It's tiresome

Advertisement
This. Our attrition seems excessively high. Wondering how our numbers compare toother programs. We are over 20 (I think) in the last 3 years.

I think the Alttrition is closer to 30 than it is 20 at this point. That's an alarming amount of loss.

Yeah, Al did this. So he'd have an excuse. Was it Gabe Terry who passed out with a felony quantity of drugs in a public place. Really that was Al's fault too.

Apart from the fact that the administration may have a final say in who is dismissed, everything is still Golden's fault, ya'lll complain: he should have more gangsters on the roster and when they get dismissed or suspended because they behave that way it's Golden's fault for"losing" players. If he "keeps" someone like Olsen on the roster it's' Al's fault because of Olsen's complexion. (SHenderson says "high.")

I for one have a problem with game day coaching decisions. These seem to me like legitimate complaints. But honestly, seems some folks have an agenda and no matter which side of the coin Golden chooses it's wrong.

The behavior is termed "oppositional" by mental health care professionals. Like the gal who says "you never pay attention to me" and when you try to talk to her tells you " leave me alone,"

It's tiresome

If Shannon had signed all of those busts you guys would still be crying about how it was his fault for saddling Al with a bunch of losers who busted. But because Al signed them it's all just a cruel coincidence that he has seemingly record Alttrition.

Wish the kid the best and hope that his parents get him help...

Anyone hating on Olsen is an idiot! The young man has a substance abuse issue. At 19 with several incidents, it's a F'ing problem!
He's got a stupidity issue. He arrested himself when he approached the cops.

It's always nice when you go out and recruit one QB, neglect all the talent at the position in your backyard because you don't want to hurt the kids feelings. Then that kid completely fizzles out. Golden should be kissing Kaaya's *** right now for completely bailing him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back