Visits Official & Unofficial Visitors June 19-26, 2023

Advertisement

11694030.jpeg

Advertisement
No.

You don’t.

You don’t have to give this soft *** kid anymore attention.

He’s using every opportunity to make the staff look like a bunch slack jawed fruitcakes.

Stop. Wasting. Time.
Lol pull the scholly if thats what it really is.

No.

You don’t.

He’s using every opportunity to make the staff look like a bunch slack jawed fruitcakes.

Stop. Wasting. Time.
Yeah we are on the same page. I was preparing your future responses. There is nothing that can happen between now and signing day to sign him. I said this before but we could have a 2019’LSU offense this year and he will not come here. We look pathetic and weak at this point

Advertisement
No.

You don’t.

Stop. Wasting. Time.
As a fan you can stop wasting your time following the recruitment. Mario doesn’t care about optics. He wants to win. You don’t give up on program changing talent.

No disrespect but Your mind set on this is soft! Put ya feelings to the side. We ain’t giving up without a fight.

Yeah we are on the same page. I was preparing your future responses. There is nothing that can happen between now and signing day to sign him. I said this before but we could have a 2019’LSU offense this year and he will not come here. We look pathetic and weak at this point
Haven't paid much attention. Why don't we have any chance? Is he just so fixated on going to OSU or are the people in his circle toxic?

Advertisement
Lmao!

Please stop with this kid already.

This board should give him the Jalen Brown treatment.

Lock the thread and don’t bring her up anymore.
100% with ya. Didn’t like timing of visit at all.

No.

You don’t.

Stop. Wasting. Time.
This isn’t Mario’s first year recruiting…. If he feels good about it enough to keep recruiting him so he it.

I will say we did cut that kid from GA sanker who ended up going to Louisville pretty quick after he made an azzz out of himself trying to recruit for them

I need to point something out, opinion based. Take a quick trip to the goldenshowers, radio, manual days.

All the fans got , propaganda posting from staff. All fans received, empty scouting, and practice reports .

Fans wanted a big boy program run by able adults with blood and guts in the game .

Along came Mario. His blueprint seems to be a hybrid model from Saban. I don't think I need to go further. I would not worry, does that mean. Miami cleaned up and 5 stars are lining up 2 deep, no. But can we pump the brakes on all is lost, and recruiting is in the *******? I saw how things played out last cycle. I'm truly pleased UF is running their mouths. Banners are being raised in Gainesville before August?? Go hit 18, BBQ, get drunk. But can we maybe not decide the recruiting outcome in June.

Advertisement
No.

You don’t.

Stop. Wasting. Time.
He’s literally clowning the school he’s committed to as well. OSU fans already hate him 😂

Kid is an absolute fruit basket

No.

You don’t.

Stop. Wasting. Time.

Kid isn’t the problem it’s the SFE handlers down here… that’s what you have to put a stop too.

Cut the head off their snake or get them on our payroll. These are grown men that are behind a lot of this. I can’t fully blame the kids all the way although it also matters who’s around them and “advising” or guiding them.

Advertisement
Back