Visits Official & Unofficial Visitors June 19-26, 2023

Advertisement
So, are we going to start getting commitments or are we going to have to take what is left after the season?
Happy Feel Good GIF

Not sure where to put this but UGA #1 class just added another 3 star commit, 85 rated DT on the composite. And now up to 7 , 3 stars, 2 less than we have and they have 21 commits. Key thing though, Dude is 6'5, 334 pounds. Thats elite size 🐾🐾🐾 .

These guys could pick of the ranking list but they are still doing evals. So they are getting 5 stars, 4 stars and developmental players if it takes them there. You know who was a 3 star as well? Jordan Davis.
Yeah…14 4/5 stars and 7 3-stars…that’s what the ratio in a class should look like.

They have 2 of the top four players committed, 2 more in the top 11 that have 100% crystal ball rating right now. We’re not even close to comparable at the moment, and that’s what winning on the field + elite recruiting gets you

Yeah…14 4/5 stars and 7 3-stars…that’s what the ratio in a class should look like.

They have 2 of the top four players committed, 2 more in the top 11 that have 100% crystal ball rating right now. We’re not even close to comparable at the moment, and that’s what winning on the field + elite recruiting gets you
Yeah we not close to that ratio because we dont have 21 commits. We have half of that. Next thing i like how u man miss points that people put out to just be talking bout ratio. They could have had a better ratio if they were just going off rankings and offering players. They are it right now. And also miss the whole other part of what i post that they are bagging, 5 star, 4 stars and also developmental players by doing their evals. Doesnt matter if they popping or not.

But yup. Read a whole post, pick out what u dont like or feel im trying to say, then respond to that 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid isn’t the problem it’s the SFE handlers down here… that’s what you have to put a stop too.

Cut the head off their snake or get them on our payroll. These are grown men that are behind a lot of this. I can’t fully blame the kids all the way although it also matters who’s around them and “advising” or guiding them.
OSU better enjoy it now because Mario has things in motion to resolve this “problem.”

Advertisement
Back