Nyjalik Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a UCF and Miami fan, I’m genuinely curious… is this just board lore or is there something real here?
This is not board lore. I think FAU would have been a better fit for him to try and get back on track, but UCF isn't a bad landing spot for him. I hope he finds a way to be successful personally and professionally.

Advertisement
Did I really just read a comment on here that someone compared him to juwan blue and that's why he was leaving? Like juwan blue that was at the least accused of rape? What the **** is wrong with people. Not one single sould ever said **** like that was going on with him. This was a mutual decision to part ways. Some people simply don't need to know anything beyond that. Juwan blue... Wtf
i haven't heard a comparison to Blue and like you said nothing remotely similar to the Kelly situation.

CORRECTION: JUST READ IT NOW. STUPID COMMENT

i have more news on the Kelly situation. I will share it in the weekly exclusive members DM chat tomorrow at noon.

Advertisement
Irresponsible as fucc, without any proof of such. Dudes need to think before just wildly porsting ****.

This **** is insane.

First, you have the misguided and inaccurate Canesville-type-info that this is "all about NIL". Which it is not.

In response, you have several people trying to gently and non-specifically guide the discourse into a more truthful and accurate direction, but some posters choose to be stubbornly impervious to that approach and keep repeating incorrect myths and fake storylines.

Finally, you have people take the breadcrumbs and hints into strange directions, making comparisons to "Jawand Blue" and whatnot.

Kelly has moved on. Let's pray for him and root for him to succeed in life.

This **** is insane.

First, you have the misguided and inaccurate Canesville-type-info that this is "all about NIL". Which it is not.

In response, you have several people trying to gently and non-specifically guide the discourse into a more truthful and accurate direction, but some posters choose to be stubbornly impervious to that approach and keep repeating incorrect myths and fake storylines.

Finally, you have people take the breadcrumbs and hints into strange directions, making comparisons to "Jawand Blue" and whatnot.

THIS!

Advertisement
This **** is insane.

Definitely being a fan of the Muppets was the problem…

Crazy where people would start getting ideas from…

Any word on how much weight Pickett has added? He’s gonna be very limited as a true freshman if the 205 pounds he’s listed at coming out of high school is accurate. Get him on a nutrition and ‘recoverables’ plan!
I’m not 100% sure but he should be good to go

I know this board obsesses over weight like a 90s Cosmopolitan magazine but we just need guys like him and Lightfoot to give us some pressure on 3rd downs

I know the Cyrus Moss thing is fresh in minds but also Lightfoot and Pickett are way ahead of Moss as a prospect anyway (imo)

Definitely being a fan of the Muppets was the problem…

Crazy where people would start getting ideas from…

Someone gets ideas about rape from The Muppets?

Someone gets ideas about rape from The Muppets?
Does anyone really trust Fozzie?

There's plenty of trouble kids can get into that don't land them in jail. Why, my own youth was something of a montage of mischief and poor decisions.

Advertisement
What the absolute **** is going on here?
Nyjjalik Kelly is portaling out. Something happened that made it a mutual decision. Dumbasses are speculating stupid reasons why. All will be revealed eventually, but it's definitely not the scenario that the dumbasses are suggesting.

Got it?

Advertisement
I don't know why people are surprised that others are speculating on what happened. When people post on here that something big happened and can't say what it was, people will start using their imagination.

Nobody is "surprised". It's just stupid, is all.

The reason why people are not openly sharing the details is out of respect to Nyjalik Kelly and his opportunity for a second chance elsewhere. "Imagining" a comparison to a former player who was charged with rape is incredibly disrespectful. Not to mention, inaccurate.

Besides, people were alluding to what happened in order to rebut the brain-dead presumption that this was an "NIL issue".

this is an irresponsible statement and one that IMO should be cause for getting an involuntary vacation.

Blue admitted to raping someone, Kelly's situation does not involve anything remotely similar.
People don't seem to understand even in jest (especially when it's said on here,being a place where people look nationally for info about us) a comment that people may think has smoke behind it should NEVER be said. I don't think that poster would normally say something like that unless he heard that's what's going on. But this is a comment about a dude being pushed out because he raped a chick while here... People don't get away from rumors like that. Y'all please be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back