NIL Contracts

I could see a lot of pulled hammies in pre-game if this was to take affect.

Advertisement
Soooo um, this board don’t wanna talk about Proctor transferring out of Bama to Iowa, got paid NIL from an alleged Iowa Booster errrrrr a sports business (allegedly), & ran right back to Bama?

Edit: I put this here instead of the OL Transfer Portal b/c of the ? about NIL contracts

Soooo um, this board don’t wanna talk about Proctor transferring out of Bama to Iowa, got paid NIL from an alleged Iowa Booster errrrrr a sports business (allegedly), & ran right back to Bama?

Edit: I put this here instead of the OL Transfer Portal b/c of the ? about NIL contracts
We've hit the place where this sort of nonsense isn't surprising. Maybe the Darrell Jackson saga prepped us.

It was put out by Iowa collective or whatever that he didn’t take any money

Advertisement
It was put out by Iowa collective or whatever that he didn’t take any money

No, no my friend; it was put out by Iowa that he didn’t take any $$ from their collectives, but from a sports business (who happened to be associated w/ Iowa, ironically).

Putting on a contract that a player must play in a bowl game would be asking these entitled kids to be loyal to the team. That ain’t happenin. Lucky if they decide to play on game day.

Advertisement
Back