Next Commit will be?

hopefully a new coach, if not at least a D coordinator.

The D cord I can see , AG want happen yet, all that AG calling the D I kind of have a feeling it could be true. He could be in clean up mode and trying to save his friend job

Advertisement

The D cord I can see , AG want happen yet, all that AG calling the D I kind of have a feeling it could be true. He could be in clean up mode and trying to save his friend job

Not disagreing with you but what the **** is the point of saving someones job if you have to do it for them as well?

this is the only thing that makes sense to me he should of fired him two years ago, now that he is getting pressure he would do itself and keep his boy around to save his friendship?

Not disagreing with you but what the **** is the point of saving someones job if you have to do it for them as well?

this is the only thing that makes sense to me he should of fired him two years ago, now that he is getting pressure he would do itself and keep his boy around to save his friendship?

**** you are right and now i feel sick.

Advertisement
kaaya might be the bedt qb in the acc next year and the gators are looking horrible so offensively recruiting should be good for next few years . like others have said defense is the biggest question and the focus should be on getting more aggressive playmakers

Advertisement
What is Paul Williams doing or not doing ?

Poor evaluator of talent and bad fit, IMO.

I really hope he's one of the staff members on his way out the door ASAP. And I hope whoever is brought in to replace him leaves a far better impression on Irvin, pursues Hoggins and Fenton, and closes on Lewis.

Probably too much to realistically ask for, but Williams' DB recruiting and talent evaluating have been about as bad as it gets these past couple years.

I wish we could snag Torrian Gray from Virginia Tech to coach our DB's..

Tough to gauge to Miami level. But I like what I saw. You could pick him out on the field with one glance because of his height. Best player on the field

Strengths: Awareness, instinct, toughness, size (not fully developed)
Needs to improve: Getting off his blocks, speed (good at HS level, but need to see how he does against D1 backs)

That's what I like to hear

Advertisement
the only way I see things turning around for 2015 is a win or two vs FSU, and an impressive bowl victory.

The Ol class: I like Bar Milo, Leeward Brown, St Louis looks to be a good development kid. A few of the other guys look like projects. We need two out of that group to log minutes next year.

Agree as usual, but surprised you're not as high on St. Louis. IMO, he is one of the true blue-chippers in the class. Really like his athleticism.

Im high on him......developmental" must of came off wrong..i think he has alot of raw ability and could be a kid to develop early. You see i stated the other guy are "projhects".....like Loftus..that kid has skecher shape ups feet...he needs alot of work if he is going to be out wide. St.Louis i was very happy when he committed...kid has the goods....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back