Next Commit will be?

Advertisement
i dont like Fines at dt after seeing him play two times this year.

Doesnt have that burst or big play ability....if he is a nose i still like to see some pop...and fluidity. He doesnt have it.

The Ol class: I like Bar Milo, Leeward Brown, St Louis looks to be a good development kid. A few of the other guys look like projects. We need two out of that group to log minutes next year.

The wr class: Chatman i love. Spence not sure if their trying to slow play him or whatever.. Gosier is a project...I think we finish out with a good class their though. I like a Calloway,

de/olb...i like the Gordinier kid out of Jersey. He fits the scheme. Patchan is legit...and Mcintosh is a big body that can likely play right away.

Were HORRIBLE AT DT. I mean they need to live at the juco level and just offer all the top dt's...we need help their bad....and i dont see them looking at any big names.

Need to hold on to Perry....and add some LBS...

If they f up this DB class...when this is likely the most loaded db class sfla produced in ten years i dont know what to say...

They will *** it up

What is Paul Williams doing or not doing ?

Poor evaluator of talent and bad fit, IMO.

I really hope he's one of the staff members on his way out the door ASAP. And I hope whoever is brought in to replace him leaves a far better impression on Irvin, pursues Hoggins and Fenton, and closes on Lewis.

Probably too much to realistically ask for, but Williams' DB recruiting and talent evaluating have been about as bad as it gets these past couple years.

Advertisement
Maybe Jalen Merrick....he is suppose to be taking an unofficial next weekend for UNC game.... final piece to OL class

Saw Gordinier play on Saturday while I was in NJ. It was the NJ game of the week. Talent level on the field was surprisingly pretty good at some positions.

He's a big tough kid and a hitter. Lined up at both LB and DE. I could see him being used the same way for us. He's got good speed for his size.

Saw Gordinier play on Saturday while I was in NJ. It was the NJ game of the week. Talent level on the field was surprisingly pretty good at some positions.

He's a big tough kid and a hitter. Lined up at both LB and DE. I could see him being used the same way for us. He's got good speed for his size.

Thanks kendall. How ready is he? We will have a need at SLB next year behind Owens.

Advertisement
Tough to gauge to Miami level. But I like what I saw. You could pick him out on the field with one glance because of his height. Best player on the field

Strengths: Awareness, instinct, toughness, size (not fully developed)
Needs to improve: Getting off his blocks, speed (good at HS level, but need to see how he does against D1 backs)

Tough to gauge to Miami level. But I like what I saw. You could pick him out on the field with one glance because of his height. Best player on the field

Strengths: Awareness, instinct, toughness, size (not fully developed)
Needs to improve: Getting off his blocks, speed (good at HS level, but need to see how he does against D1 backs)

Thanks. From what I've seen on HUDL he looks like a perfect fit for this defense. Encouraging to hear that he looks good over the course of a game.

You have a lot of insight with the current staff, how involved is he on who we offer at DB? I've been around a few staffs, some give a lot of leeway to position coaches, some offers only come from the HC.

The size requirement of the DBS we offer seems right out of Goldens play book. How much power does Williams have with offers?

i dont like Fines at dt after seeing him play two times this year.

Doesnt have that burst or big play ability....if he is a nose i still like to see some pop...and fluidity. He doesnt have it.

The Ol class: I like Bar Milo, Leeward Brown, St Louis looks to be a good development kid. A few of the other guys look like projects. We need two out of that group to log minutes next year.

The wr class: Chatman i love. Spence not sure if their trying to slow play him or whatever.. Gosier is a project...I think we finish out with a good class their though. I like a Calloway,

de/olb...i like the Gordinier kid out of Jersey. He fits the scheme. Patchan is legit...and Mcintosh is a big body that can likely play right away.

Were HORRIBLE AT DT. I mean they need to live at the juco level and just offer all the top dt's...we need help their bad....and i dont see them looking at any big names.

Need to hold on to Perry....and add some LBS...

If they f up this DB class...when this is likely the most loaded db class sfla produced in ten years i dont know what to say...

They will *** it up

They are in the process of doing that now.

Advertisement

You have a lot of insight with the current staff, how involved is he on who we offer at DB? I've been around a few staffs, some give a lot of leeway to position coaches, some offers only come from the HC.

The size requirement of the DBS we offer seems right out of Goldens play book. How much power does Williams have with offers?

But then we ignore Davante Davis.....smgdh.

Advertisement
DT class gonna end up WOAT. It's ****ing horrible.
Way too early in the ball game.For ex.,if UF does not win a game the rest of the year,Muschamp
is fired,does that signal to recruits-new team,new coach,I will get to play.Or does it indicate a
mess I'm not getting into.In one school only,it could impact the U plus or minus.
But Golden in past has always pulled some surprises.

Advertisement
Back