Michael Jackson-Kerr DB from Alabama committed-unconfirmed

Yes let's stay in sofla and get those 5 star cb's just like Tracy Howard...O wait he is having a terrible yr, can't tackle and even when playing man (his specialty according to all the sofla stud scouts around here) he has been dominated. He got abused by either Famu or Ark st I forget which game it was.

Also need to take into account that some of the kids in sofla have terrible grades or trouble issues ie. Cole. I am not slurping on Golden's **** but some of you guys just want to **** about anything possible. As someone else stated our two most consistent corners this year have been Elder and Gunter. Both from out of state and less highly ranked then Burns and Howard.

Lastly, although we all know our scheme sucks to put it lightly, doesn't mean that we should try and recruit people that don't fit the scheme we use. Clearly Golden will be back next year and clearly it is his BS scheme that we use, so whether Dorito is back or not we will almost 100% be playing the same scheme. Therefore it makes sense to bring in the type of corners they feel fit the scheme they use.

Played pretty darn good last season. Perhaps the coaching + development blows cack?

Bull****...he was better in his sophomore season than his freshman season.

He's gotten worse in his junior season and you blame that on coaching?

What about Corn? Where's the cry for pitiful development there?

What about Gunter? What about Deon Bush who has made dramatic improvement at the Safety position.

What I THINK happened is that Tracy got to feeling his oats and reading his own press clippings.

You're right, the coaching and the development is perfect.

I'm going with the overlying MAJOR problem till I see proof of the opposite.

Remember, UNC is the real test this week.

Biggest game of Bunchy's tenure next week.

Deflection at it's finest. Exaggerate my point to make it seem like nonsense.

No one was talking about anything besides Tracy Howard's SPECIFIC case.

Try again douchebag

Advertisement
Congrats to the kid.

But I have to say, crazy DB class in Florida this year and....

tumblr_lszdr9W4FU1qlrzy2.gif

Advertisement
These are the same porsters who crying when we took a commitment from a QB out of Cali before any Cali schooled had offered him.

Advertisement
Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 30s30 seconds ago

Have seen several reports three-star DB Michael Jackson (Spain Park, Ala.) committed to Miami. No indication UM accepted that commitment.

Advertisement
Yes let's stay in sofla and get those 5 star cb's just like Tracy Howard...O wait he is having a terrible yr, can't tackle and even when playing man (his specialty according to all the sofla stud scouts around here) he has been dominated. He got abused by either Famu or Ark st I forget which game it was.

Also need to take into account that some of the kids in sofla have terrible grades or trouble issues ie. Cole. I am not slurping on Golden's **** but some of you guys just want to **** about anything possible. As someone else stated our two most consistent corners this year have been Elder and Gunter. Both from out of state and less highly ranked then Burns and Howard.

Lastly, although we all know our scheme sucks to put it lightly, doesn't mean that we should try and recruit people that don't fit the scheme we use. Clearly Golden will be back next year and clearly it is his BS scheme that we use, so whether Dorito is back or not we will almost 100% be playing the same scheme. Therefore it makes sense to bring in the type of corners they feel fit the scheme they use.

Played pretty darn good last season. Perhaps the coaching + development blows cack?

What about Gunter? What about Deon Bush who has made dramatic improvement at the Safety position.

What I THINK happened is that Tracy got to feeling his oats and reading his own press clippings.

Still not sure why anyone is blaming the players on defense?

Corn and Bush, 2 guys you are hyping have a combined 0 INTs.

We have a lot of talent in the secondary, they all looks worse then they should. Lack of pass rush (which is scheme related) and what they are asked to makes them look worse then they should look.

These are the same porsters who crying when we took a commitment from a QB out of Cali before any Cali schooled had offered him.

Kaaya committed in May that year. That was coming off a junior season where he didn't even begin that season as the starter. He was an unknown.

This guy is smack dab in the middle of SEC country and committed to us in late October.

There are no parallels here. Kaaya was under the radar with half a season to his name. This kid is overlooked cuz he's garbage.

We are suppose to be competing for championships and we are praying we found the next Gunter. Meanwhile the local studs are going to FSU, SEC, and Ohio St.

You guys don't see a problem with that?

Advertisement
Matt Porter @mattyports · 6m 6 minutes ago
Have seen several reports three-star DB Michael Jackson (Spain Park, Ala.) committed to Miami. No indication UM accepted that commitment.

Seems like the staff has great communication with these recruits.

To be honest, this kids highlights is the first I've seen that lacked highlights .

Still not sure why anyone is blaming the players on defense?

Corn and Bush, 2 guys you are hyping have a combined 0 INTs.

We have a lot of talent in the secondary, they all looks worse then they should. Lack of pass rush (which is scheme related) and what they are asked to makes them look worse then they should look.

Not disagreeing with you, but that's not what was being discussed.

By the way how are larry hope, nate dortch, and vernon davis doing at The U? Considering they were all 3* south florida guys. The same group that says only recruit sofla cb's is the same group that ******* that Ryan Mayes was a bad take too. But yes you guys are all more knowledgable then our coaches.

Advertisement
Back