Miami vs Louisville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk try to rip him down by his injured hand. Could drop the ball or go with the contact instead of fighting.

Advertisement
6’5, over 200lbs….and can run pretty good. Y’all know the NFL draft off of potential alot more than production.
But turn on the film. That can't be the only thing. Kacy Rodgers was like 6 3 215 and completely trash

Guidry isn’t the one out there blowing fycking assignments
True. But his 3 down line is getting stoned on all pass plays and these cheesy blitzes aren't doing ****. He needs 4 down linemen or a true edge OLB and widening the stance a bit on 3rd to get Plummer uncomfortable. He has ALL day.

Advertisement
Need to recruit defensive lineman. This team has zero play makers other then Taylor and Bain

Advertisement
Advertisement
Most frustrating team to watch of all time. I think the defense is cooked though, gonna be tough to win with this much time left. Offense will have to finally play better than the d.
they gotta trust TVD and let it rip on this drive. kid has played well. don't think lousiville is gonna let us run the ball here

Advertisement
3 years in and the talent deficiencies are just glaring. I’m not criticizing the effort. We just don’t have many good players. No elite speed or size. I just want a recruiter as head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back