Miami vs Louisville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
TVD tough as nails. Respect to the kid.

Private Van Dyke

ea9d53f1-d8a7-4a63-a097-410d1ce8ba3d_text.gif

Advertisement
Francis can't let the DE stand over the QB like that. One thing is getting beat on the rush, but go help your QB up and push that MF off if he standing over him.
Gentle giant. He desperately needs a killer instinct to be as good as he should be when all is said and done.

Advertisement
I'll just say no matter what, I won't put anything negative on TVD for his performance today. He's doing his best imo. Oline having their worst game of the season.
Communication hasn't been sharp. Then again, it's obvious Mauigoa is struggling in pass pro. He needs help against speed rushers, makes me wonder if his long term future is at OG. Dude is a road grader, you can't be a RT at the next level and struggle with speed, everyone puts speed out there.

The crowd is so lean and I always ask, with 3 counties in S. FL we can’t get 65,000 fans every game! Sad!
Man South FLA is full of non Americans! To most of them football is futbol, with a round ball! Students already away for Thanksgiving so that makes it even worst!

Advertisement
Advertisement
The offense needs to get a few sustained drives, I think the d-line will get tired as they're all probably playing more than usual.
When the A&M and Clemson games got tight Dawson opened it up

Too many times we’ve shelled up though

I thought we would go into full protect mode with TVD ailing but doesn’t seem to be the case

Let’s take this **** down

they must have really thought that louisville was gonna win

they are only interviewing brohm

If they spot that at the 1/3 yard line and we can't

It does, but when his foot stepped out (prior to him kicking the pylon) the ball was just short of the endzone
The ball was well past the line when his foot was out, or the pylon was hit. He was leaning forward. The ball wasn't by his **** feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back