Miami vs Louisville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Stadium empty.
Sucks bc there are some big name guys there today. Lj, Mincey, Blount...but it's been an endless cycle preseason high hopes, team under performs and loses a ton of games, even less fans show up...over and over. If I lived closer I'd definitely be at most games but I can't blame the fans for not wanting to spend money to see the current product.

Let’s go!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2516.jpeg
    IMG_2516.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Sucks bc there are some big name guys there today. Lj, Mincey, Blount...but it's been am endless cycle preseason high hopes, team under performs and loses a ton of games, even less fans show up...over and over. If I lived closer I'd definitely be at most games but I can't blame the fans for not wanting to spend money to see the current product.
nah, even bad teams pack the house for top 10 home games

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sucks bc there are some big name guys there today. Lj, Mincey, Blount...but it's been an endless cycle preseason high hopes, team under performs and loses a ton of games, even less fans show up...over and over. If I lived closer I'd definitely be at most games but I can't blame the fans for not wanting to spend money to see the current product.
Like @Brooklyndee has said, the only things fans CAN ACTUALLY CONTROL is attendance to help with recruiting. And we refuse to hold up our end of the bargain. And then people ***** about recruiting.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back