MIAMI VS. GA TECH 10/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back on top.
It looked way worse on the bleachers, almost like he was hit in the face and it was swollen. Didn’t mean it maliciously - I was aware of it.
kid been through a lot.

Not judging your post. Just surprised you werent aware.

It seems to swell up and go down. Dunno. Kids a warrior.

Advertisement
We need to start running plays for the TE..

X can’t be his only bail out.. he literally is lost once his 1st and only read is not there.. or just says **** it throws it any way

Advertisement
why is the bounce and cut running back in on that possession on a field that is beat up. play the power back

Advertisement
3rd and 8 and we come out with 2 TEs and George and Horton as the two receivers… wtf
sh*t lowkey has been baffling to me all game...

I dont know if they ae trying to upsell Cam Mccormick to get him tf outta here and not a 10th college year or what ...but these slow tes have been waste in route concepts all night except for 1.

Most of the time, yes.

With a QB playing as badly as TVD is you have to just take the 3 if the running game doesn't spring it imo.
If you’re scared to let your QB throw, put someone in who you aren’t scared of. FG’s get you beat.

So much for the "Im trying to End this MotherF**** right now" Dawson. That was weak as F
Do you try to end this **** with a gun that's just as likely to blow up in your hands as fire a bullet into them?

Because of that ****** play calling, the defense gotta save this game! I get it, he scared of TVD….. but ****! I’m just frustrated I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back