MIAMI VS. GA TECH 10/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He is who he is
IMG_0401.jpeg

Advertisement
Not trying to dog TVD, but asking a serious question... is it normal for the QB to go sit on the bench in a situation like this? I feel like normally they would be reviewing what went wrong/what they could do for the next drive not sitting by themselves on the bench.

We tried to tell you this who this dude is.. don’t matter who is coaching this man,. This is literally show TVD is..

This man literally has no idea how to read a defense.. he’s trash..

I’m done seeing him play at Miami..
Yea he’s a regular good qb but def a backup in the nfl I would not touch him. Pause

Super limited though we will have a few losses but that’s what I expected and they been exceeding expectations so far. It is what it is that’s the truth. We need smith and Carr we need guys that can get away from tight spaces

Advertisement
Absolutely deflated. Too much hype an TVD started pressing. Throw outside and it isn’t a pick. Defense is tired. This is the exact opposite of what I thought I’d see in the 2nd half.

What happened to our vaunted OL? Their DL is pushing our **** in the 2nd half. They only have 6 in the box and we can’t run. Surprising

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey guys, we had a bye week and should be well rested. We have a lot of fans in the stands tonight like we hoped for as well as a bunch of recruits we are targeting so whatever you can do to sh*t on yourself, please do.

Mission accomplished.

Did Radakovich really say he wanted to stay in the ACC to play easy games like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back