MIAMI VS. GA TECH 10/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Feels like Miami is in control of this game. I don’t feel concerned in general YET but I haven’t seen TVD this bad since MTSU. He throwing right to the defense and it isnt like sneaky clever coverages either. Seems he is blind, seeing ghosts. Hope he gets his groove back 2nd half

Advertisement
No deep shot, no creativity, no trick plays. Running way too much clock. Dawson solid F+ so far

mario has to get better at using his TOs. had he called a time out after this play:

Screenshot 2023-10-07 192658.png

we'd have had an extra minute on offense and been able to run more plays. instead we had to kick a field goal on second down

Refs definitely didn’t help us with 4 horrible calls. But we gotta do better. We have a 6’5 WR who can jump out the gym! Throw him one where it’s either he catches it or no one does.. or back shoulder. How you attack this type of defense they are running is on the outsides. Comebacks, outs, and back shoulder throws smh. They are there

I’ll tell you what tonight TVD looks a lot more like our QB next year than he does an NFL QB..
i'll take 2 games like this against inferior competition from tvd (if we can still win) vs blowing out the GT's of the world if it means we get TVD another year

the team outside of TVD so far has looked great. no drops, good rushing ypc numbers, solid Defense

just need tvd to wake up

Advertisement
Advertisement
2 drives stalled with BS penalties. 7 points off the board. TVD forcing everything. Winning 3-0.

Come out 2nd half and just dink and dunk down the field and then run the ball. They’re dropping 7 into coverage. Just play underneath and run the ball. Won’t be highlight reel stuff but we’ll walk out of here with a 20-0 win.
This. They were **** bent on not getting blown out the first half and keep it close… like 14 or 17 points close and all we did was **** the bed forcing stuff.

Just run the ball and dominate the game get out of here and do damage control with the recruits later

Advertisement
I know people liked hitting me with the face palm emojis and telling me to keep my panties on, but:

This just isn’t TVD’s game. The running game needs to be fed non-stop.

TVD is a pace and throw QB. Single read and don’t make him think much.
GT is dropping everybody in the zone and forcing him to pick it apart and that’s not his game.

But the way you punish them for doing that is to run the ball down their throat.

**** the facepalms

Don’t be mad at you, be mad at the offense and lackluster play…

First round? Dude is not getting drafted nowhere near the first round even before this game. We fans love to overhype our players. **** at this point, he might be coming back and do we even want him back?
I’ve never thought he was a first rounder but a good portion of people here do. We need A&M TVD back now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back