MIAMI VS. GA TECH 10/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm serious.

Our Canes didn't help themselves tonight, but the refs stole this game.

There will be demonstrable bias when the film is reviewed. Of that I'm certain.
No bro. I’m a ref and they blew the call, ABSOLUTELY, but this is 1000% on Mario. Not Chaney, Not Kam for the TD, not even the refs….Mario has to own this or the team will fall apart. Anything other than saying “I the HC made the decision and I the HC have to eat this one all by myself….I lost us this game”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
No bro. I’m a ref and they blew the call, ABSOLUTELY, but this is 1000% on Mario. Not Chaney, Not Kam for the TD, not even the refs….Mario has to own this or the team will fall apart. Anything other than saying “I the HC made the decision and I the HC have to eat this one all by myself….I lost us this game”
Facts!!! If he says ANYTHING other what u said above…he loses them. If he blames anyone (Kam, Cheney, TVD, etc.) other than himself for that debacle, he loses the locker room. As a man, he’s got to stand 10 toes deep in this one. This game was over and won. Then…….. wow!

Last edited:
Unreal. Surreal.

Team, at least the offense, was totally unprepared. Dawson could not adjust to what Georgia Tech was doing. TVD was confused.

Mario still does not ******* understand clock management. The offense was snapping the ball with 5-6 seconds on the play clock. I think someone posted there were 16 seconds left on the play clock the play before the fumble. Not sure if that’s accurate. Wouldn’t surprise me if true.

The loss wasn’t on some lucky play.

This loss was plain coaching stupidity.

Last edited:
This dude needs a timeout to know 40(play clock) is less than 33 (time left on clock before the play) 😅😅😅. This is like walking into the cokkpit and it’s Stephen Hawkins without the intelligence sitting there

The worst loss I’ve witness as a canes fan in my entire life second to FIU and I was more mad about FIU because we lost this game was rigged 100% referees need to be investigated and accounted for

Advertisement
Fall Nintendo GIF by The Super Mario Bros. Movie

Advertisement
So, we're still at least 2 years away personnel-wise, and a head coach with basic game management skills away from being the real deal. High school coaches have been fired for less in my neck of the woods. Inexcusable.

Friend...the players and coaches absolutely made errors...no doubt...however...both teams have an expectations of competent and fair officiating, and if not competent, at least fair.

Our Canes did not receive fair officiating from start to finish.

I absolutely believe if the game film if reviewed by an auditorium filled with your peers, the overwhelming conclusion will be made that the assigned crew made errors, not attributed to incompetence, but deliberately to bias and malice towards or Canes throughout the contest.

F* these Goddamned "Miami Nights" pretty *** uniforms. That bull**** doesn't win games. We ain't Oregon and we will never be Oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back