MIAMI VS. GA TECH 10/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario just lost every recruit in the country. Please never refer to him as a coach. He ia a friggin MORON, A BUFFOON, and absolute an embarrassment. He is so stupid. TVD taking snaps with 5-9 seconds left and then not taking a knee. Wow, Mario is a clown and as stupid as a coach can be. This is team will never win with him as head coach. The worst day game coach in the history of football. He should donate his entire salary to a good cause. Miami needs to hire an assistant for day game decisions because Mario is a complete imbecile. WOW WOW WOW

Advertisement
Why is 5 biting on a short route. Our best player has 0 awareness

bECAUSE OF THE PLAY B4 ...tECOURY cOUCH GIVES UP A CATCH.

HE BIT BECAUSE IF DUDE JUST CATCHES THAT AND IS DOWN ITS LIKELY ENOUGH TIME FOR A FG.

Reactions: DC3
Advertisement
Great coaching. Did you see Kam give up that TD too!?! Man what a great performance. Total losers and always will be.

Back end of the D was out there in a fog on that last possession.

Any coaching worth a **** can get out of there with a win even after the fumble.

It was like bad sandlot football

The coaches flat-out choked

I am so embarrassed! You take the knee, no one on the coaching staff said anything to Cristolmoron!
This is worse than ND playing with 10 players. That was bad, but they were on D and not dictating the speed of the game so I can see someone freezing, but Miami had all the time in the world for someone to say 'oh ****, we should be kneeling.' They could have even called a timeout, kneeled and still won.

Advertisement
I’m 99.99 percent sure that someone (Chaney, Dawson, Mario, or someone) knew that Chaney needed one more carry to get 100 yards. He got it, but at what a price…

**** Cristobal **** kitchens **** tvd. How the **** do you disable my acount. I hope these ****ers lose out. What a bunch of ******* clowns

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've never seen a team so scared of success. Just a looser culture for 18 year that will never be purged. Welcome to 6-9 wins for the next decade.

I’m out! Can’t take anymore of this B.S.

After 43 years of being a hardcore fan, I’m throwing the towel. This will destroy this team, no doubt about it.

The worst and dumbest call I’ve ever seen in a football game (and that’s saying a lot), followed by an atrocious call by the refs and instant replay. His elbow was clearly down before the guy even ripped at the ball.

Take care, gents!

This will go down historically has one of the dumbest coaching calls in college football history-

Mario no wonder why Oregon doesn’t miss you -

You’re an absolute disgrace to the coaching profession-

This is a season killer-

4 turnovers you still had a chance but, what happens Mario completely lost his mind.

Whelp glad to see nothing at all has changed cant even ******* beat a team that lost to Bowling Green. Mario. Ain’t it man. You can’t get your team to get up for a ducking game in prime time against GT?!?!? How do you not kneel that ball at the end of that drive???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back