Miami vs Clemson 10/21/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just don't get it. Let me explain. It is very unlikely your freshman QB is goong to drive the ball into field goal range with 22 seconds left.
It more likely that something bad would happen.

Also, even more importantly, Mario knew the pulse of the game. We had driven the ball on Clemson and stopped them on defense.

If you have no confidence to stop Clemson in OT, then you take the risk. The coach knew what he was doing.
I don't get it??....MFer I forgot more about CFB/UM FB than you'll ever know....run along

Advertisement
Advertisement
Too many soft quitter fans. Tired of them.
More emotion than intelligence. Angry when we had a conservative game plan. It was our best chance to win. They did what they needed to do.

The defense is playing at a high level. If the offense can come anywhere close to matching them, then we're cooking.

Every game remaining is winnable. They all were. Turnovers killed us the last 2 weeks.

On to next week. Can't take Virginia lightly. They beat UNC earlier today.

Let me make a couple of things clear.

Mario is a horrible game day coach and is still a CORCH and in many ways, the team won despite him

Put some respect on Corey’s name. He might not be the best Kane ever but he’s a definitely a true one.

Emery got it done.

And lastly, to those of you who bet against the canes and the spread, GTFOH. WHETHER YOU’RE A MOPER OR SLURPER OR SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN I TOTALLY GET NOT NECESSARILY PUTTING YOUR MONEY ON THE CANES, BUT I CAN’T FOR THE LIFE OF ME IMAGINE EVER BETTING AGAINST THEM WHEN YOU COULD’VE JUST PUT YOUR MONEY ON OTHER GAMES.

WHY HAVE SPLIT ALLEGIANCE

WHO THE **** DOES THAT?

Advertisement
Clemson is a hot bag of garbage. But winning with your backup, down 10 going into the 4th? Optics wise, good win for the program.
Clemson are still a good team, but they don't have NFL players at WR and RB anymore and it looks like they've finally missed at QB (for the first time in like 10 years).

That was always what put them over the top.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’ll get there in the other aspects of the game, but just not right now. If TVD isn’t ready next week I’d hope Dawson puts together some easy read packages and adds to the playbook this week. That and B Smith needs 10-12 touches a game.
This kid outplayed 5* QBs at the Elite 11 Camps....I called this months ago. Coaches Love him....and former UM QBs rant about him.

Clemson are still a good team, but they don't have NFL players at WR and RB anymore and it looks like they've finally missed at QB (for the first time in like 10 years).

That was always what put them over the top.
And our lines dominated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back