Miami is now favored over VT -2.5

VT is the kind of team we've actually been handling. Weak run defense and turnover prone, plus a decided talent disadvantage.

All that said, if we do lose...:stephenahand:

Advertisement
We always beat teams were suppose to beat and lose to teams were suppose to lose 2…. If the trend continues we win on sat

Brewer is a turnover machine so that helps us.
Doritos D will make life easy for Brewer, Pitt game planned properly and forced mistakes. When has this clown impressed you with his genius defensive scheme.

Advertisement
My biggest fear is we don't. We absolutely NEED a loss. Based on what I'm reading about the ****** Tech's squad, they apparently have an offense that is anemic.

Even when VT wasn’t trotting out top ten teams, they always had stud dual-threat quarterbacks who just run all over the place when the plays break down.

You're telling me VT couldn't find one high school player in the country that was willing to be the big d!ck on campus and handle this role, while giving cream pies to ever white hick in the state of Virginia ?

God damnnn! We need to get a$$ raped Thursday night, and the kryptonite to Dorito's deplorable scheme is to play against an offense that is even more deplorable.

Advertisement
Back