Miami is now favored over VT -2.5

Advertisement
Dude I feel like I'm in the twilight zone wtf happened to you people? Since when has the opposing team being not that good stopped golden from ****ting the bed? Thursday night, in Blacksburg, primetime, freshman QB, AL ******* GOLDEN. What about this says win? I'm utterly lost

This is one of the worst VT teams in some time. I don't see much talent. They're solid defensively, but overall, just not a good team.

They benefited from playing Barrett in only his second career start, before he took off like a rocket ship. They were able to turn the freshman over 3 times.

Other than that, the 3 decent teams they've played beat them.

This is how I look at it. Not sure if any of their 3 backs will be available but they definitely wont be full strength, oline sucks, qb is terrible, freshman wr, offense is a hot mess. The type of offense our D can look good against.

Their D will be missing their leading tackler, and we should move the ball. I think this sets up well for us.

Advertisement
I could see Kaaya really having a tough time Thursday night. Our defense will play well enough. We lose a close one.

Advertisement
CaneDynasty saw it and **** near had a heart attack He thought the line moved because Golden got canned and Butch was named head coach

Not sure what to make of the move, and generally think the public is stupid. But this is a big move that happened really quickly, and that's not the general public. This was a whale or big betting outfit. Sharps in other words. They don't make stupid bets.

Advertisement
Seems crazy to me. Miami hasn't won a road game vs a competent opponent in a long time.

Va Tech circa 2014 is not a competent opponent.

Again, this has all the makings of an al golden special. We will win this game and golden will make it sound like it was a herculean victory; Just like beating a ranked UF team that ended the season well below .500 or beating ohio state at home when they had their interim coach year. Va Tech is garbage this year. They just lost to a 3-3 Pitt team. Even dorito can sort of shut Va Tech down this year.

Than we will proceed to lose to NC

This will be a low scoring game. Neither team will score more than 20 points. I would put my money on VT, but who knows. This is a terrible division, not a single team worth a **** and anything can happen.

Advertisement
Virginia Tech DT Luther Maddy and leading tackler LB Chase Williams will not play vs. Miami.

**** vag tech is really that beat up and awful, Huh?

I have not watched them play this year, but if they have any semblance of a pulse on offense, then I can sleep peacefully at night knowing we are going to get raped on national TV

Advertisement
Back