Miami Flo's Predictions

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
3/24We're going to get 2-3 commits soon
3/24One of these commits is going to be a big boy (i.e. highly rated), a recruit that will have an impact on other recruits
3/24Mario is bringing in 2-3 elite O-lineman this cycle. Maybe a 4th
3/24Mario is going to be hard to beat for Mills
I don’t know **** bout this but imma take a swing here for fun.

- We're going to get 2-3 commits soon
Ewald, Adirika, Amari

-
One of these commits is going to be a big boy
I know how Flo moves, Ewald or Amari will fit that mold as the local leaders.

- Mario is bringing in 2-3 elite O-lineman this cycle.
Solomon Thomas, Alofaituli, Matthews

Advertisement
DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
3/24We're going to get 2-3 commits soon
3/24One of these commits is going to be a big boy (i.e. highly rated), a recruit that will have an impact on other recruits
3/24Mario is bringing in 2-3 elite O-lineman this cycle. Maybe a 4th
3/24Mario is going to be hard to beat for Mills
For the OL I think SJ from BG & the OT prospect from Jersey are gonna both be in the boat.

Ewald, Adirika, Amari

-

I think Dallas Wilson is the big boy he’s referring to

I think Dallas Wilson is the big boy he’s referring to
I’d be pleasantly surprised. Would be MASSIVE.

I just feel like Flo says “big boy” and then anyone can fit that narrative based on moving the goalposts. He said whale was coming before and then proceeded to say 400th ranked Kendall Jackson was the whale, when staff didn’t even know he was committing 🤣

Last edited:
Advertisement

Ewald, Adirika, Amari

-

That OL would be absolutely filthy. Hard to find a better class nationally if that’s the case.

That OL would be absolutely filthy. Hard to find a better class nationally if that’s the case.
Agreed.
There’s a chance we lose 2/3 to the draft, 3/4 transfer if PT isn’t there this year. 1/2 more graduate.

Realistically Miami selling playing time again, which is why they’re back in market for elite OLs like 2023 class.

I just feel like Flo says “big boy” and then can anyone can fit that narrative based on moving the goalposts. He said whale was coming before and then proceeded to say 400th ranked Kendall Jackson was the whale, when staff didn’t even know he was committing 🤣
Biiiigggg feeeeeesssshhhh comiiiing.

I remember that. When it as Kendall Jackson, I said I’m out.

I just feel like Flo says “big boy” and then anyone can fit that narrative based on moving the goalposts. He said whale was coming before and then proceeded to say 400th ranked Kendall Jackson was the whale, when staff didn’t even know he was committing 🤣
I ain't never seen a big boy get on the roof. 👀

Advertisement
On Miami Flos show today 4/10/2024

Couple of interesting things:

Recruiting:
-Expect 2-3 commitments in the month of April
-Coach Woddiel pulling another TE and he is committing in the next couple of days. (im Assuming this is Brock Schott)
-One of those commitments is a semi big boy (highly rated prospect) (Zion Grady maybe?)

Portal:
-One person who will leave Miami and it will sting. It is someone who flashes potential but cannot get over the hump and feels like he is not being moved up the depth chart.
-Expects Miami to go for Martinez but there are rumors that there will be 2-3 more big time RB's entering the portal as well
-Height is waiting on the green light. Miami will try and flirt with other edges if all else fails they will take Height
-Flo says Miami will land a big time name and he says he doesnt expect for it to be long before its done.
-Don't be shocked if Miami takes 2 big time guys at the same position in the portal. Said he will not tell the position. Says that this is the current plan and if it happens he will begin telling some lies. He currently has us as a 9 win team.

Recruiting:
-Coach Woddiel pulling another TE and he is committing in the next couple of days. (im Assuming this is Brock Schott)
-One of those commitments is a semi big boy (highly rated prospect) (Zion Grady maybe?)

Portal:
-One person who will leave Miami and it will sting. It is someone who flashes potential but cannot get over the hump and feels like he is not being moved up the depth chart.
-Expects Miami to go for Martinez but there are rumors that there will be 2-3 more big time RB's entering the portal as well
-Height is waiting on the green light. Miami will try and flirt with other edges if all else fails they will take Height
-Flo says Miami will land a big time name and he says he doesnt expect for it to be long before its done.
-Don't be shocked if Miami takes 2 big time guys at the same position in the portal. Said he will not tell the position. Says that this is the current plan and if it happens he will begin telling some lies. He currently has us as a 9 win team.
Hope is Schott!.

On the guy leaving I feel like its a WR. I would have thought it was Ray Ray but after that interview I don't think that's happening. Maybe Robby? Maybe Jacurri?

Advertisement

Recruiting:

Portal:
To me that sounds like Jacurri, Moten, Wayne, or McCoy

Advertisement
Thinking through timelines at some point we’ll probably see an OL guy with talent leave. Bell, Francis, and Samson seem like near locks to start in 25 barring anything happening, so unless McCoy or Kinsler can play center then someone will be the odd man out going into their third/fourth seasons, respectively.

Advertisement
Back