Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
Friday Show Feb 2, 2024

Comments

Coaches Recruiting

• DNic is killing it on the trail
  • KB is almost at DNic's level. Flo says he need to close on a certain WR this cycle to reach DNic's level
  • JT can get to DNic's level but he's not there yet. Still green.
  • On Sunday's show, he said Woodiel is a beast recruiter

Prediction

Expects a commitment very soon. Could be as soon as Monday. Waiting on Dennis Smith's bat signal
With DNic has anyone thought that fsu would give him a call eventually like they did Dugans?

With DNic has anyone thought that fsu would give him a call eventually like they did Dugans?
If I remember right, there was the initial speculation by some that he was an F$U plant. I suspect the pendulum will eventually swing in the other direction that F$U will pluck him from the UM staff once he's proven himself on the trail and gotten attention from the media.

If I remember right, there was the initial speculation by some that he was an F$U plant. I suspect the pendulum will eventually swing in the other direction that F$U will pluck him from the UM staff once he's proven himself on the trail and gotten attention from the media.
He’s not a plant if he’s stacking quality talent. He has a job to do so I doubt anyone does snitch **** like that. Dudes get a job and are trying to further their careers. That whole “he’s a plant” talk is from aluminum foil drip crowd. If he ever wants to go there and they offer can’t blame someone for going home. Hope he stays though seems like MC got himself an elite recruiter.

Advertisement
He’s not a plant if he’s stacking quality talent. He has a job to do so I doubt anyone does snitch **** like that. Dudes get a job and are trying to further their careers. That whole “he’s a plant” talk is from aluminum foil drip crowd. If he ever wants to go there and they offer can’t blame someone for going home. Hope he stays though seems like MC got himself an elite recruiter.
Yea, I don't buy the tin foil argument in either direction. He's going to do what's right for his career long term. Hopefully, Mario makes UM the best path for career advancement.

Why would anyone be a plant here? We can go 6-6 without FSU or UF sending us Ron Dugans or Aubrey Hill. These guys I'm sure loved playing college football for their teams, but that doesn't mean they would throw away their entire careers to do a bad job only to get fired and never get another good job. Some of you guys are legitimately crazy.

Believe that is just fans being fans. We hold our team almost over everything but God and family sometimes over them as well. In the meantime in the real world things are different. If most people are offered by their rival school and it’s a legit offer they will take it because they want to put food on their table, they are trying to forward their career and they are well adjusted human beings.

Advertisement
He is a meathead sometimes, but nobody bleeds orange and green like Mario. He was advancing his career at Bama at the expense of Miami. DNic will do the same at Miami to frustrate FSU.
IMG_3494.png
IMG_3495.png
IMG_3496.png
IMG_3497.png

Wait a minute..

Flo says that Jason Taylor.. who was named 247's #5 recruiter in the nation and top recruiter in the ACC in his FIRST year as an on field assistant.. isn't on Derek Nicholson's level as a recruiter?

Flo expanded on this comment in yesterday's show. JT has had tremendous results, but Flo says DNic is closing on multiple positions, not just LB. JT isn't at that point (yet).

Aside from that, he's honestly just a genuinely real dude. As I mentioned previously, knew his gf/wife when they were in Tally and met/talked to him a couple of times. Came across as solid, even when I messed with about his Noles.

Advertisement
Flo expanded on this comment in yesterday's show. JT has had tremendous results, but Flo says DNic is closing on multiple positions, not just LB. JT isn't at that point (yet).
So would think Dnic is closing on kids in the geographic area that he is assigned. Do we know what area that is?

Advertisement
Flo's CanesTalk March 24

Predictions
  • We're going to get 2-3 commits soon
  • One of these commits is going to be a big boy (i.e. highly rated), a recruit that will have an impact on other recruits
  • Mario is bringing in 2-3 elite O-lineman this cycle. Maybe a 4th
  • Mario is going to be hard to beat for Mills

Discussion

• X: we're about to get THREE commits REAL soon
  • USC
    • USC on a run now (flavor of the day), let's see how things end up
  • Flo is watching Griffith and Pickett [and Wilson]
  • Players are getting paid to take visits. Don't lose your mind
  • Stay calm. Mario has recruiting on lock. Don't panic before signing day
  • Flo agrees Hanks Jr. is a big time player

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
3/24We're going to get 2-3 commits soon
3/24One of these commits is going to be a big boy (i.e. highly rated), a recruit that will have an impact on other recruits
3/24Mario is bringing in 2-3 elite O-lineman this cycle. Maybe a 4th
3/24Mario is going to be hard to beat for Mills

Advertisement
Back