Mertz says we're trash there's no need to get ready

Advertisement
Let them talk that trash, they have no clue what’s going to hit them. It’s going to feel so good walking in there and handing them an L and setting up the miserable year that they’re going to have. The meltdown is going to be epic. We’re going 6 of us and we have front row seat in section 14 and we’re staying at the Eleos hotel so we can rub it in the entire time we’re there.

Let them talk that trash, they have no clue what’s going to hit them. It’s going to feel so good walking in there and handing them an L and setting up the miserable year that they’re going to have. The meltdown is going to be epic. We’re going 6 of us and we have front row seat in section 14 and we’re staying at the Eleos hotel so we can rub it in the entire time we’re there.
A lot of Gator fans are going to be scratching their heads and muttering “what’s this” and “where did this player come from”. Will love to see the reaction when JoJo blasts past the DB for 65 yards.

1709994587193.gif

I don't think I can adequately describe how much I hate the Gator. Comfortably more than any other rival. Sometimes I feel like the hate is almost on par with my love for UM.
I’m in that frame of mind myself. Arrived on Campus shortly after the famous” Gator Flop”. The anger towards the gaytors was palpable. Have kept that with me all these years. Hopefully in September opening a Can of WhoopA**, on them will help. Let these B*t*chs talk. Money talks, Bull**** walks. We bringing the Money. Go Canes🙌🏽

We stop their first scripted drive of stretch runs and playactions with 1 deep throw, it'll be over fast....even with the refs flagging us for everything

Advertisement
I think this is an opportunity for Cam Ward and the OC, plus X and Jacolby George to have a breakout game and announce to the Country just What's Up.

This game, at least to me, has a similar feel to the game we had against LSU in 2018 when Richt's 2017 Canes were all talking sh*t and got absolutely boatraced on National TV by a Team of Destiny in the Opening Day game. Only it's the Gatah talking sh*t because they had a good game against F$U for three quarters.

If we boatrace the Gatah in their house, there's going to be **** to Pay in the college rankings. Plus I think Ward has something to prove to the Scouts.

Anybody praying for a night game just so we won't have to stay two nights in that dump of a town? I am hoping I can drive up from the Naples area bright and early Saturday and get outa dodge Sunday morning. 3:30 start does not leave enough time to tailgate, etc. Fingers crossed.

Advertisement
Not too sure Lagway doesn't end up playing baseball. He hit 3 long HRs off 2 of the best UF pitchers in an intrasquaud game this yr.

I’m not saying this because it’s UF and I don’t want Lagway ever playing a down of football for them….but if all things are equal for DJ (love of the sport, etc) he’d be crazy to choose football over baseball long term.

Of course he may just be really good at baseball and not like it as much as football in which case I’d say play whatever you enjoy most.

Yep, total cluster**** over there. That doesn’t mean we should be ****y and approach this game in a supercilious manner. We haven’t earned the right do so. We haven’t proven anything to anyone under Mario.

And yet, confidence and ****iness are two distinct traits. The expectation is that this year, we’ve finally got some real toys to play with. Who knows, we’re probably not done adding talent to this roster.

I truly expect to win this game by 10+ after a feeling-out process early on, and we start the season in a high note.
I hope you're right but I don't have that confidence at all - probably because we constantly play down to our competition and this is a "rivalry" game.

If Mario allowed the offense to open up, the game wouldn’t be close.

UF’s defense is trash, and their offense is tailor made for the defense. They don’t challenge corners because Mertz is scared to actually throw the ball, so everything is short passes behind the LOS.

But Mario is going to come out and try to control the game through physical running. Bleed the clock with no tempo. And so limit the possessions and turn it into a one possession type game.

Whether we win or not will depend on turnover luck in that situation.

UF’s defense is trash, and their offense is tailor made for the defense. They don’t challenge corners because Mertz is scared to actually throw the ball, so everything is short passes behind the LOS.

But Mario is going to come out and try to control the game through physical running. Bleed the clock with no tempo. And so limit the possessions and turn it into a one possession type game.

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

Advertisement
The only hole this has is corner imo, hopefully we can grab one impact corner from the portal.

Let’s hope this is not the case. We need to be aggressive and use the talent and weapons we have to push the ball. The Turds have the worse DC in college football.

Also Pearsal fixed many of their issues because he was such a sure handed WR. Unless they get a portal WR it’s a lot of just projection of stats from young players who haven’t shown ****.

Advertisement

Use the TAMU game playbook and we blow them out

Advertisement
Back