Coaching Mark Stoops

Agree with that. Kentucky hasn't won a conference championship in 45 years and aren't getting out of the East anytime soon, despite their best efforts. He's still young enough where he doesn't have it shut things down and be content with a cushy gig if he doesn't want to. But if he wants the lifetime contract that he essentially has a Kentucky then so be it. He can win 7-8 games a year, always be second fiddle to basketball and never feel an ounce of heat

Only place Mark has gotten a ring is at Miami. Can't hurt to call.

Advertisement
Really scary Mario found another way to completely botch a game that he had in the bag

He did the same thing few years ago against Stanford. Might be a curse
Yeah that was bad…
But that is who he is. In fact that is what college football is…except if you are Bama

Advertisement
Is Stoops good? Yes. Would he come here and would the school buy him out, not likely.

He is not getting fired by UK…ever.

Stoops is the flavor of the day. As soon as he gets his *** kicked on any given Saturday, it’ll be on to the next flavor.

Absolutely. We need to find an undefeated Power 5 coach who also has a Super Bowl ring and has a buyout of $1. If we just conduct a national search, I am sure we will find a matching candidate. It's obviously either Lane Kiffin, Hugh Freeze, or Mike Leach.

Absolutely. We need to find an undefeated Power 5 coach who also has a Super Bowl ring and has a buyout of $1. If we just conduct a national search, I am sure we will find a matching candidate. It's obviously either Lane Kiffin, Hugh Freeze, or Mike Leach.
Not sure to either 👍or 😂.

Stoops has the perfect job, 6,-9 wins a bowl game is awesome in Lexington. he has grounded out his recruiting
map very well and has got the school to invest $$$$ in facilities...... what is upside ? working for Blake James
Mitch Barnhart is a top tier AD.at UK..... no way he's coming.

Advertisement
He could get UK to a Sugar Bowl this year or something…I see UGA as the only real loss left on the schedule.

They’ll build a statute of him here the rate he’s going.

That said, I’ve thought he’d be a solid hire for us…not the flashiest, but I think he’d be great.

He wouldn’t need it. He’s used to working magic with a roster that’s in the bottom tier of the SEC when it comes to talent. Give him a talented roster and I think we’re instantly a 9-10 win team.
Maybe, but have you recently taken a look at our OL?

Advertisement
Notice the Kentucky next to the year

See that 2018 10 win season? That’s their 3rd win season in their HISTORY. And the same amount of 10 win seasons as us in the past 15 years in a better conference with a massive talent disadvantage

Moron
I was just posting his record 🤣

Maybe, but have you recently taken a look at our OL?
That’s why we need him. His OL’s are extremely well-coached. You’re right to worry that it might not be a super quick turn around, but I think we become at least competent in his 1st year.

Advertisement
Of course they would. When Richt was rebuilding everyone was happy. When he started regressing. That is when people got ****ed. If a coach truly builds a team. The fans would give him time.
You need to read some of the posts on this site in 2017.

Advertisement
Back