Mark Fletcher injury???

Advertisement
Did anyone ever hear anything on what fletchers injury was? Gaby did a 2024 2 deep projection and mentioned fletcher would be having offseason surgery but hopefully will be back back opening game...
The week of the opener at Florida, Mario will tell us how Fletcher has been cleared and is ready to go. Fletcher's first snap will be in week 10.

Did anyone ever hear anything on what fletchers injury was? Gaby did a 2024 2 deep projection and mentioned fletcher would be having offseason surgery but hopefully will be back back opening game...
Maybe Gaby or one of the insiders should fully report injury details rather than just throwing out offseason surgery. Not that hard if weren’t fearful of being frozen out by Mario and company. Track down Fletcher, reach out to family, HS school coach, etc. Sorry for rant, but tired of half-*** local media.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Will Citizen play in year 3?!?!?!?!
Is this the guy who has been cleared to play for two months now and counting?
Dude, the moment I saw Fletcher go down (Pause), I said to myself that there was no way that Citizen would see the field that day.
It’s a Mario thing, you wouldn’t understand it!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ok we have had our fun with the whole pause thing. Can we please retire it already!! 🙄
The Kid Mero Showtime GIF by Desus & Mero

Once UHellth slices you up that's it.

Ask Lingard, King, Nelson, Chase Smith, Jonathan Denis, Elijah Arroyo, Citizen.

Suffer a knee injury at Miami and you might as well quit football.
citizen doesn't exist. I think hes going into athletic modeling. just showing how well the jerseys fit for us to buy more apparel

Dude, the moment I saw Fletcher go down (Pause), I said to myself that there was no way that Citizen would see the field that day.
As soon as I saw the weather forecast leading to and for the game I figured Citizen wasn't playing. No way they would let his first action back be with those field conditions in a meaningless bowl game. No reason to risk it.

Advertisement
Back