Mark Fletcher injury???

Big Fletcher fan. But did anyone else feel he was running with a piano on his back before his injury? Don and Ajay also seemed to slow down during the season. Maybe it's because coaches are telling them to be patient for the hole to develop. But I didn't see the dynamism I was expecting. I'm wondering if they're bulking our RB room up too quickly?

Advertisement
Big Fletcher fan. But did anyone else feel he was running with a piano on his back before his injury? Don and Ajay also seemed to slow down during the season. Maybe it's because coaches are telling them to be patient for the hole to develop. But I didn't see the dynamism I was expecting. I'm wondering if they're bulking our RB room up too quickly?
If you're referring to the bowl game specifically, wet weather and all natural grass/baseball outfields are horrible to run on. You just just stuck in it or you feel like you're on ice trying to cut.

Advertisement
Whose man is this???

🤣 sometimes I feel like the players post stuff like this on purpose to F with the fans and have them start freaking out guessing and showing attention. Hopefully it's not something to do w Damari dipping out tho. They were HS teammates

Did anyone ever hear anything on what fletchers injury was? Gaby did a 2024 2 deep projection and mentioned fletcher would be having offseason surgery but hopefully will be back back opening game...

Advertisement
I'm shocked SHOCKED to find Miami players getting slower under Feld

Did anyone ever hear anything on what fletchers injury was? Gaby did a 2024 2 deep projection and mentioned fletcher would be having offseason surgery but hopefully will be back back opening game...
Saw the same report about the surgery, but no one seems to be sharing more info. I have no idea what it is is, but just hoping it wasn't an achilles

Advertisement
If you're referring to the bowl game specifically, wet weather and all natural grass/baseball outfields are horrible to run on. You just just stuck in it or you feel like you're on ice trying to cut.
Hmmm…I wonder why the Rutgers RB had no problems running on the same wet field? He was murking our defense while playing on the same field.

The excuses are getting old.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back