Mark Dantonio

Advertisement
Here's the press release from the university itself you ****ing momo

http://www.msuspartans.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/022514aac.html

Your list is nonsense.

sure, USAToday on the front of Yahoo and Google is nonsense......

Considering the Michigan State press release contradicts their list, I'd say it's 100% nonsense.

Up until the recent bump Dantonio was one of the lowest paid coaches in the Big10. But don't let actual press releases get in the way of some random incorrect list you found.

I'm sure USAToday completely bypassed your article on purpose.....

It's not my article. It's a press release from a major public university, which legally has to divulge contract details. That same press release was then reported by half a dozen reputable sources, with only one media outlet compiling a list with no actual facts behind it.

So let me guess, MSU is breaking the law and lying in a press release, thus prompting a half dozen other sites to get it wrong, while some random guy who put together a list, half of which is impossible to complete b/c of the privacy of private schools, has it right. Are you really this dumb or just stubborn?

Your list is nonsense.

Considering the Michigan State press release contradicts their list, I'd say it's 100% nonsense.

Up until the recent bump Dantonio was one of the lowest paid coaches in the Big10. But don't let actual press releases get in the way of some random incorrect list you found.

Are you really trying to say that your article is correct over the school's official released info?

Who cares? Dantonio is a ******* Gorlden 2.0

******* idiots arguing about which blooded tampon is the soppiest.

Your list is nonsense.

It's not my article. It's a press release from a major public university, which legally has to divulge contract details. That same press release was then reported by half a dozen reputable sources, with only one media outlet compiling a list with no actual facts behind it.

So let me guess, MSU is breaking the law and lying in a press release, thus prompting a half dozen other sites to get it wrong, while some random guy who put together a list, half of which is impossible to complete b/c of the privacy of private schools, has it right. Are you really this dumb or just stubborn?

stubborn is probably more accurate, however you do raise solid points and am going with you on this one.MSU article is from february and USAToday is recent and that could be the difference.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back