Mario Cristobal got paid record amount in 2022

Advertisement
Actually, I have season tickets and am going to 3 away games, so nice try, slurper…

Mario needs to win football games.

Very odd that you would be OK losing to Florida…

You’re just making **** up now. Where did they say I was OK with losing to Florida? I didn’t - you just made that **** up because you have no argument. You don’t go to games - you’re at home praying that the canes lose so you can ***** some more.

Me a slurper? Find the posts.

I bet you I can find hundreds of yours with you constantly whingeing and crying like a little girl. Don’t you get tired of it?

You’re just making **** up now. Where did they say I was OK with losing to Florida? I didn’t - you just made that **** up because you have no argument. You don’t go to games - you’re at home praying that the canes lose so you can ***** some more.

Me a slurper? Find the posts.

I bet you I can find hundreds of yours with you constantly whingeing and crying like a little girl. Don’t you get tired of it?

Just win! I’ll be at UF, USF and Louisville and have season tickets. Believe what you want.

This is a thread about how much Mario makes. 12-13 for his salary and a worse record than Manny is not acceptable to me.

Win.

So what you are really saying is that this is very inaccurate reporting by USA Today?
It definitely read like a hit piece.. I’m shook.
IMG_9425.gif

Advertisement
So what you are really saying is that this is very inaccurate reporting by USA Today?

I would say it lacks context.

And is overly alarmist.

For instance, the mention of the "Exec Comp over $1M" excise tax (which is only for non-profits, as the FOR-profits take the hit as a PERM expense addback) was completely gratuitous. And very "inside baseball". 99.9% of the readers of that article...probably had their heads explode when they got to that paragraph.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back