Mama Mullins

Mullins is a beast, but he **** sure isn't worth keeping Goldens for.

I used to be on the recruits side with this but *** it if we lose recruits, al golden loses them to Fsu anyway so. N da ***** can't recruit DL and OL where it matters most, that's how you win games. His evaluations are fkin awful and let's not talk about development, having guys get to big to fast has turned us to a big ten school. I feel like slow OSU is faster than us, 2010 canes were way faster than this squad and Randy was awful as well.

Advertisement
Get Butch in the Mullins living room and start talking about all the guys he has put in the league and the championship team he built at UM..the last championship team we've seen.

I think Mama Mullins could be convinced.

Butch can convince Saban to leave Bama he's that good, dude was difficult to recruit against just ask bobby Bowden. He said Butch was relentless and he was offering no classes on da side so any kid having trouble in the grades area was fair game. It showed on the field but a lot of nerds here want us to be fkin a Ivy League school. This isn't Stanford........and before u go rah rah with the Stanford reply that they r elite they need to win a title than come talk to me.

why cant the best case scenario be that we beat Nebraska and get on a run on our side of the ACC? If that happens then the defense finally got their **** together enough, our rbs became monsters and Kaaya developed nicely? Golden has issues but I still dont think it's impossible that the team gets it together enough to win the division this year

@beauty_mullins: Oh, the ****ers wanna get Golden fired??? No Golden, No Mullins boy #Canes #GoldenEra #ThatSimple

Mama mullins just stacked the deck in als favor. ****, now thats a power move.

LOL, Tracy Howard can't make this a top defense Mullins isn't going too make it one either.
Tracy howard has to stop getting burnt by FCS recievers first before he saves a defense . Mullins is a game changer

Advertisement

@beauty_mullins: Oh, the ****ers wanna get Golden fired??? No Golden, No Mullins boy #Canes #GoldenEra #ThatSimple

LOL, Tracy Howard can't make this a top defense Mullins isn't going too make it one either.

No way i want mullins going else where it isnt just mullins gulliver has many studs for the forseeable future, let that pipeline walk no thank you.

why cant the best case scenario be that we beat Nebraska and get on a run on our side of the ACC? If that happens then the defense finally got their **** together enough, our rbs became monsters and Kaaya developed nicely? Golden has issues but I still dont think it's impossible that the team gets it together enough to win the division this year

I would love for this to be the outcome but we are dealing with people who want al fired a **** of alot more than they want us to win. I just want this team to succeed on a consistently win and compete at a high level.

I would love for this to be the outcome but we are dealing with people who want al fired a **** of alot more than they want us to win. I just want this team to succeed on a consistently win and compete at a high level.

They have reason to be mad but all im saying is if the team improves with Kaaya who was always the key and idk why tf everybody thought he'd be unlike every true freshman qb and just blow up immediately but if he improves like i expect and win then we'll see. Golden wont get fired in season unless we lose everything and as bad as its been he has t done that yet

Tracy howard has to stop getting burnt by FCS recievers first before he saves a defense . Mullins is a game changer

Yep, Tracy wasn't a game changer coming out of HS per the experts on these forums.

Advertisement

This is what I was afraid of. Losing everyone if Golden gets fired. These boys cling to him man. They love him and the new staff.

they seem to love him until they get on the team

...at which point they still love him based upon comments by many players on the team.

This is what I was afraid of. Losing everyone if Golden gets fired. These boys cling to him man. They love him and the new staff.

...at which point they still love him based upon comments by many players on the team.
that is all i read from the players is how much they love Al. now i don't expect to see guys blasting him but when the only former players bashing you are dyron dye or some other underachievers you have to side with Al.

that is all i read from the players is how much they love Al. now i don't expect to see guys blasting him but when the only former players bashing you are dyron dye or some other underachievers you have to side with Al.

Exactly. There's a difference between not saying something negative about the coaches vs. the glowingly positive comments and genuine admiration and love that many of the players have showed for the coaches, especially Golden. That's why regardless of anyone's views on how good of a job the coaches are doing, the narrative that the coaches have "lost the team" is pure delusional BS.

Advertisement
It doesnt matter if the kids like him or not, if you win that hate for the coach balances out, but when you lose the hate intensifies, this stuff doesnt just happen here

image.jpg

Lmao gotta love Momma Mullins

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back