Mama Mullins

Advertisement

@beauty_mullins: Oh, the ****ers wanna get Golden fired??? No Golden, No Mullins boy #Canes #GoldenEra #ThatSimple

@beauty_mullins: Oh, the ****ers wanna get Golden fired??? No Golden, No Mullins boy #Canes #GoldenEra #ThatSimple

Our best hope is that Golden has an epiphany and cleans house with his coordinators. Axing him will set back recruiting for two years -- and don't tell me that Butch Davis, who has no connection to any of these kids like Mullins, is going to pull a rabbit out of the hat and salvage these classes.

Advertisement
Would love for Coley to be recruiting Coordinator and QB coach, but one of the main draws to UM for him was the chance to call plays and develop as an OC.

Miami is not a place to develop as an OC, our playmakers need a man who knows this **** already.

Advertisement

This is what I was afraid of. Losing everyone if Golden gets fired. These boys cling to him man. They love him and the new staff.

If you hire the right guy, everything will work itself out, especially if we are talking the 2016 class......

If this^^^ is true, then her other tweet(the one that started this thread) "@beauty_mullins: Sooo, they blowing up my email huh? They aint heard? My son and #TheU is an arranged marriage. He was promised to the #Canes from the womb" is kind of BS b/c when Mullins was in the womb and she promised him to the Canes, nobody had ever heard of Al Golden lol.

If this^^^ is true, then her other tweet(the one that started this thread) "@beauty_mullins: Sooo, they blowing up my email huh? They aint heard? My son and #TheU is an arranged marriage. He was promised to the #Canes from the womb" is kind of BS b/c when Mullins was in the womb and she promised him to the Canes, nobody had ever heard of Al Golden lol.

Was just fixing to type the exact same thing....

Advertisement
No recruit is worth a head coach. Ask Houston Nutt. Mama Mustain is still haunting his dreams.

she is just trying to help him out, make some mofos talking smack to recruits on twitter to shut up, she is probably reading this board too

Advertisement
He's a 2016 recruit, you can always reel him back with a new coach. It's not that hard. Especially, if that new coach wins in 2015. People have short memories.

Get Butch in the Mullins living room and start talking about all the guys he has put in the league and the championship team he built at UM..the last championship team we've seen.

I think Mama Mullins could be convinced.

Advertisement
Back