Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

I hate to even try to say this coming off of 5-7 and 7-6 but....

If you're ever going to do this and go for it, it's 2024. Saban gone, Georgia is still elite but they're not what they were in their 2 championship seasons, Ohio State doesn't have an NFL QB, etc.

The 2 teams to beat right now in my eyes is Texas and Oregon. Loaded rosters. But beatable. Get to the playoffs and see what happens.
To be fair, most Ohio State QBs are not NFL qbs

Advertisement
1714311290186.png

Ferman didn’t just jinx us, did he?
He’s been on top of things the last few weeks. Wonder if he is back in good graces with the staff.

I will say this about Ferman: at least he has the balls to make real predictions and not hedge or wait til everyone else puts in a prediction. Means he’ll be wrong more often.

Advertisement
He’s been on top of things the last few weeks. Wonder if he is back in good graces with the staff.

I will say this about Ferman: at least he has the balls to make real predictions and not hedge or wait til everyone else puts in a prediction. Means he’ll be wrong more often.
This

Whomever is tracking the spreadsheet on numbers...

Where are we at with +/-?

I believe Miami had just paired down to 85 (counting 10 frosh inbounds) when JHH departed.

Now Martinez, Hill, Alderman, DT1, DT2, CB2...

Where are the slots opening for these guys?

PWO and just NIL?

Advertisement

I mean, Flo said the exact same thing before Ferman.

People killed him when he said Jacurri should consider playing receiver if he wanted to play here.

So far, the biggest weekend of the offseason is hitting a Jiminez-like .200.

My list from earlier in this thread has not changed much.

(Will update once/if it has/does of course)

Advertisement
Whomever is tracking the spreadsheet on numbers...

Where are we at with +/-?

I believe Miami had just paired down to 85 (counting 10 frosh inbounds) when JHH departed.

Now Martinez, Hill, Alderman, DT1, DT2, CB2...

Where are the slots opening for these guys?

PWO and just NIL?

@GojiraCane's thread has us at 83 on defense and offense. Add in the kicker and punter and that's 85. So a man out for every man in.

That list still includes Nelson, Denis, Redding and a few others we know have graduated or will do so next month. If Mario lands the 5 from this weekend and the 2 DTs, he can find 7 names on there if needed. I'd take the FCS DT too.

Advertisement

@GojiraCane's thread has us at 83 on defense and offense. Add in the kicker and punter and that's 85. So a man out for every man in.

That list still includes Nelson, Denis, Redding and a few others we know have graduated or will do so next month. If Mario lands the 5 from this weekend and the 2 DTs, he can find 7 names on there if needed. I'd take the FCS DT too.
Currently at 84 so need to get rid of 7 more guys if they land everyone + another nickle corner which they are looking for.

Advertisement
Back