Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
One thing you have to admit..Mario and the staff are doing their homework if they found this kid. Highlights are **** impressive! Sheesh!
Recruiting never a problem for Mario. Plus I bet it's plenty of more hidden gems out there you just have to look it's 50 state of HSFB and D2,D3,NAIA, Juco. No way every kid is on these site they just do the best they can.

Recruiting never a problem for Mario. Plus I bet it's plenty of more hidden gems out there you just have to look it's 50 state of HSFB and D2,D3,NAIA, Juco. No way every kid is on these site they just do the best they can.
Gotta include Canada too. An OT from British Colombia was taken in the 4th today. Same with a player from the CFL.

Same way Jared Verse, Poff and Cam did. Same way the NFL drafted multiple of them today.
200.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
The guy was also making some uninspiring evals.

People overhyped the “front office” experience.
I have nothing but the ultimate respect for Zo but in hindsight (and it’s always 20/20), all of his experience was in an NFL front office that’s run completely different from a CFB program. Zo more than likely was evaluating NFL player trade options and CFB upperclassman rarely dealing with HS prospects. Sure, he knows what an NFL player is supposed to look like but maybe not one that hasn’t reached that stage yet.

Advertisement
Wonder how much this helps with the DTs, them knowing we've loaded up with reinforcements gotta be enticing (along with the money lol)
Can’t hurt having a freshman all-American that will already garner so much attention on the outside + Mesidor, Alston and potentially Baron.

That’s a lot of pass-rushing ability that teams need to worry about and potentially have to send help to chip off the edge, DTs will have a ton of 1v1 opportunities inside and Guidry’s forte is pressure in general. That plus money, it’s hard to say no to…even if we put the kool aid aside.

And on the flip side, Mario and Guidry know grabbing war daddy DTs will make life so much easier for their edge guys. They can truly transform a defensive front.

Advertisement
Back