LIFW

I put $200 into it back in September at around $1.41 per share. Sold today just before lunch for $12.91 per and made out a nice $1800.00 on it. I'm very happy with Mr. Ruiz today. His company is buying my new golf iron set
Happy Season 3 GIF by The Office

Advertisement
I put $200 into it back in September at around $1.41 per share. Sold today just before lunch for $12.91 per and made out a nice $1800.00 on it. I'm very happy with Mr. Ruiz today. His company is buying my new golf iron set
Happy Season 3 GIF by The Office
This was a joke boys lol. This stock has ****ed EVERYONE invested..... well except the people wo bought at 9am today and sold before lunch lol

Advertisement
Sort of correct but most stock trackers will show you the price based on current ratios. It’s still gone up about 500% in a week. The easier way to tell is just look at market cap, it went from about 3B last week to 40B today. Still a sketch company but the gains are real.
No, you're wrong. There are currently 13.4 million shares outstanding, so the market cap is approximately $129.3 million. Not sure where you got the $3B market cap from, let alone $40B market cap. SMDH

You're wrong on the Market Cap. The shares by Ruiz et al were also impacted by the reverse split so total shares outstanding were reduced. Market cap TODAY based on the $15 share price is $2.10 Billion ... which is also bs because there is no way the market would support the added shares being added to the float.
The market cap is a ridiculous $129.3 million based on a closing price of $9.65/share with 13.4 million shares outstanding. Glad you get it

? Not sure what you’re trying to say, market cap is literally just outstanding shares X mkt price but let me check my series 7 to make sure
Yes, it is, but the closing price was $9.65/share with 13.4 million shares outstanding = $129.3 MILLION market cap. I just did a quote on LIFW on my trading account to verify these #s. Oh yeah, stock hit a high today of $17.48 and closed at $9.65...and in after-hours trading is now at $8.05. That is terrible!

Again, this company has a >90% chance to be bankrupt within 12 months. Reverse stock splits, especially at 1-25 is a kiss of death

Advertisement
I mean I guess yahoo finance is just wrong then (it’s not), and please don’t say simple math when you pulled all your numbers off market watch, you’ve literally done zero math. You’re acting like a stock split from 3 weeks ago takes months to compute, this **** happens in real time man I’m not sure what you’re looking at but I posted the sheet for LIFW that’s accurate. Now whether all this is sketchy as **** is very different Darren but I’ll let you work that out.
Yes, Yahoo Finance is WRONG! I just did a quote on my TD Ameritrade account and there are 13.4 million shares outstanding, and the closing price was $9.65/share which = $129.3 MILLION market cap. Here is a screen shot of LIFW over the last 3 years right from TD Ameritrade, not Yahoo Finance. But keep doing you

1699320242226.png

Yes, Yahoo Finance is WRONG! I just did a quote on my TD Ameritrade account and there are 13.4 million shares outstanding, and the closing price was $9.65/share which = $129.3 MILLION market cap. Here is a screen shot of LIFW over the last 3 years right from TD Ameritrade, not Yahoo Finance. But keep doing you

View attachment 264796

No clue how Yahoo Finance is calculating Market Cap but is quite different than CNBC which also breaks down the figure you’re talking about.

Advertisement
Afterhours trading is usually low volume trading. Let’s see what tomorrow brings.
True, but the fact it hit $17.48 and closed at $9.65 and fell further in AH isn't good. Who knows, this could hit $25 tomorrow, but I wouldn't risk my money

View attachment 264796
Jesus tap dancing Christ I thought I was done with this thread. Thank you for clarifying how little you know what you’re talking about… your TD Ameritrade account said it? You know you’re not able to buy/see all outstanding shares right? Go look up implied shares. Also check how many shares classes msp recovery has. Yahoo takes into account these things hence the difference in market value, it’s why my firm is happy to use them as one of many factors In our ipc guidance. And by my firm I mean the one I work at not the one I jerk off to watching my $100 penny stock account move 5%. Now I’m done.

Jesus tap dancing Christ I thought I was done with this thread. Thank you for clarifying how little you know what you’re talking about… your TD Ameritrade account said it? You know you’re not able to buy/see all outstanding shares right? Go look up implied shares. Also check how many shares classes msp recovery has. Yahoo takes into account these things hence the difference in market value, it’s why my firm is happy to use them as one of many factors In our ipc guidance. And by my firm I mean the one I work at not the one I jerk off to watching my $100 penny stock account move 5%. Now I’m done.
And what share classes does LIFW have? I only see 1 share class and 2 warrant classes. And yes, I understand implied shares.

Let's do your math:

$30 billion market cap at a share price of $10 (for simplicity sakes) = 3 BILLION shares outstanding. On October 13th, there was a 1-25 reverse split, which means there were 75 BILLION shares outstanding. Microsoft has 7.4 billion shares outstanding, Tesla has 3.2 billion shares outstanding, Nvidia has 2.5 billion shares outstanding, Apple has 15.6 billion shares outstanding, and Amazon has 10.3 billion shares outstanding. So, 5 of the largest companies in the world have a combined total of 39 billion shares outstanding, yet according to you and your math, Life Wallet had 75 billion shares outstanding last month, or nearly double the shares outstanding of these 5 companies. GTFOH

Now, you can go **** yourself

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just waiting for the Jim Cramer “I like MSP Recovery” kiss of death
Hahaha. When that clown hosted an episode of his show on campus I thought for sure that the entire university would fold within a month. Him and Larry Kudlow are good examples of what happens to your brain longterm when ALL the blow at Goldman and Bear Stearns in the 80's would disappear up just their nostrils.

Advertisement
Back