LIFW

Novacane32000

Sophomore
I can't help but tie our NIL recruiting to the fortunes of LIFW (LifeWallet).

LIFW was 10.00 in May of 2022, quickly dipped to about 1.00 after making its Nasdaq debut in late May 22. As I type, it is hitting all-time lows at .78.

Anything under $1 for an extended period of time and you get delisted . Reverse split coming ?

Hope Ruiz knows what he is doing !!! Investors don't seem to think so.

Advertisement
I can't help but tie our NIL recruiting to the fortunes of LIFW (LifeWallet).

LIFW was 10.00 in May of 2022, quickly dipped to about 1.00 after making its Nasdaq debut in late May 22. As I type, it is hitting all-time lows at .78.

Anything under $1 for an extended period of time and you get delisted . Reverse split coming ?

Hope Ruiz knows what he is doing !!! Investors don't seem to think so.
Q4 earnings release friday. Market clearly expects them to be dog**** and so do i.

Q4 earnings release friday. Market clearly expects them to be dog**** and so do i.
Basic problem is that so far the operating model hasn't been able to work. Revenues have been negligible, 3rd quarter 2022 total revenue of $8 million isn't even a drop in the bucket vs the projections of reaching $1 Billion in annual revenue. $300 million in debt with $26 million in cash. There are only 69 million shares outstanding and the market can't support that limited volume so forget about the "multi billion dollar valuation". Just hope that Ruiz will continue to prop the company up with cash infusions and that eventually his business model will begin to actually generate revenue on a cost effective basis.

8_nypl_5164544_dust_bowl_dorothea_lange.jpg

Advertisement
They have a market cap of 2.8 billion. It's not in emmenent danger of being deliisted. People like to quote the $11 price, but that never reflected the real value. Ruiz and partners bought the SPAC for only around $280 million in cash . That is only 10% of todays Mkt Cap. Generally there has been very little activity on the stock, which has caused a downturn in price. It's more of a long term proposition. I have some of their stock, and have no plans to sell any time soon. There is also more risk on these type of stocks. You have to be cold blooded and remove your emotions from any trading you do. Have rules and stick to them.

They have a market cap of 2.8 billion. It's not in emmenent danger of being deliisted. People like to quote the $11 price, but that never reflected the real value. Ruiz and partners bought the SPAC for only around $280 million in cash . That is only 10% of todays Mkt Cap. Generally there has been very little activity on the stock, which has caused a downturn in price. It's more of a long term proposition. I have some of their stock, and have no plans to sell any time soon. There is also more risk on these type of stocks. You have to be cold blooded and remove your emotions from any trading you do. Have rules and stick to them.
The "market cap" is pure smoke and mirrors. There are only 69 million shares outstanding ... and the market can't even support that small volume at more than penny stock prices ... and that is with Ruiz and co stepping in. So far the BUSINESS MODEL isn't working and if that doesn't improve it will 100% be a matter of how long Ruiz is willing to keep funding the operating loss. Basically been in business 2 years and has $300 Million in debt, so their operating expenses are running over $150 million vs revenues of under $25 million. He has to get the "payment recovery" activity generating significant revenue in a cost effective manner. Hasn't happened yet.

Advertisement
There are other threads about Ruiz and Lifewallet.

And the week should be thanking him, and enjoying ourselves, getting hyped for Friday, people woke up this morning worried enough over their omelets to start a thread that will repeat the other threads…
Our fans seem to enjoy dwelling on nothing but negatives and then tying those negatives to the program

Advertisement
Advertisement
This thread is so stupid. The price of Life Wallet has zero to do with John's cash flow over the next few years.

The market is in the dumps. Everything speculative and pre-rev is beaten down below book value. Look at biotech for gods sake. John can't sell his shares now, nor does he want to, so whether they are at $.10 or $10 during this market turmoil is irrelevant. Stop. Just... stop.

Some of you all need to stay in your lane instead of panty-waisting about another man's wallet, a man who is living in a $75M house and flying around on a pimped out commercial jetliner.

Advertisement
Back