Last Year 😱
1698779808406.png

Last 1.5 Years ☠
1698779844714.png

Attachments

• 1698779710863.png
    1698779710863.png
    138.6 KB · Views: 0
For those of us who don't live in the investment space, what does this mean long-term? Seems like a move in the right direction.
While my knowledge of this saga is limited, I recall NASDAQ's concerns about the company's compliance with listing requirements for a publicly traded entity, leading to a scheduled delisting hearing. The company's inability to provide regular financial statements and meet audit demands on a quarterly basis was a major issue. However, this recent report suggests that they've addressed these concerns, allowing them to stay listed. The stock's positive movement is understandable in response to this news, yet its long-term prospects hinge on its operational and growth capabilities rather than short-term developments.

For those of us who don't live in the investment space, what does this mean long-term? Seems like a move in the right direction.
I don't claim to be an financial expert by any means, but I don't mess around with penny stocks and this business has seemed shady from the beginning. That they were valuated so high in the first place (larger than the biggest law firm in the world), using a SPAC, him being such a loud mouth... Maybe any of those things on their own is not a big deal, but I am generally risk adverse and that was too many flags for me.

Last edited:
I don't claim to be an financial expert by any means, but I don't mess around with penny stocks and this business has seemed shady from the beginning. That they were valuated so high in the first place (larger than the biggest law firm in the world), using a SPAC, him being such a loud mouth. Maybe any of those things on their own is not a big deal, but I am generally risk adverse and that was too many flags for me.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not looking to invest. Just want that NIL money to build our program up.

Advertisement
Don't get me wrong, I'm not looking to invest. Just want that NIL money to build our program up.
This 'move' is purely about them complying with what NASDAQ requires in order for them to be listed and really only takes the heat off of them a bit in that they are at least providing the necessary information, but if they don't figure out a way to start making money it won't matter.

Now as far as NIL goes,I am sure that Ruiz already made a ton of money when the stock went public but I am sure that he also stands to make more if the company does well, but I think at this point we are much better off depending on our non-loud mouth boosters which we have apparently been doing for a while now.

i dont have any specific information regarding NIL contracts so i cannot respond to your question.
Was thinking, say, of Nijel Pack. I originally read he was to receive $400,000 total for NLI/services to Life Wallet, split over last hoops season and this one about to start.

Didn't sound like he was getting the entire amount up front. Maybe he did? Maybe that money was put in escrow? Just as long as he's mad "whole."

I don't claim to be an financial expert by any means, but I don't mess around with penny stocks and this business has seemed shady from the beginning. That they were valuated so high in the first place (larger than the biggest law firm in the world), using a SPAC, him being such a loud mouth... Maybe any of those things on their own is not a big deal, but I am generally risk adverse and that was too many flags for me.

You don’t need to be an expert, you’re doing just fine using common sense.

Advertisement
Hit $3 today
Once it hits $5 is when Rovell and Company will take notice and start their attacks again even as it comes out that Michigan has systematically been murdering puppies and the ENTIRE Baga run was financed with fake cancer drugs only administered to grandmothers that otherwise would've had a 98% chance of survival.

Last edited:

If Bezos wants to move back to Miami, he should support the University of Miami. Otherwise he should stay in the crime ridden ****hole that is Seattle.
It certainly would do more to "normalize" him here than all the HGH, mega-yachts and big booty latina girlfriends that he's currently engrossed in.

Wait. Da fugg did I just type? That's actually completely 100% wrong. We'll probably see the dude in the Blue Lot with his own La Caja China having not given a cent to the school aside from the seats he bought with some Medicare fraud proceeds.

Advertisement
It certainly would do more to "normalize" him here than all the HGH, mega-yachts and big booty latina girlfriends that he's currently engrossed in.

Wait. Da fugg did I just type? That's actually completely 100% wrong. We'll probably see the dude in the Blue Lot with his own La Caja China having not given a cent to the school aside from the seats he bought with some Medicare fraud proceeds.

He’s totally on an HGH/androgen regimen. It couldn’t be any more obvious.

Advertisement
Once it hits $5 is when Rovell and Company will take notice and start their attacks again even as it comes out that Michigan has systematically been murdering puppies and the ENTIRE Baga run was financed with fake cancer drugs only administered to grandmothers that otherwise would've had a 98% chance of survival.

50-75% of this thread will then side with Rovell and against Miami because they don’t like Ruiz….

While my knowledge of this saga is limited, I recall NASDAQ's concerns about the company's compliance with listing requirements for a publicly traded entity, leading to a scheduled delisting hearing. The company's inability to provide regular financial statements and meet audit demands on a quarterly basis was a major issue. However, this recent report suggests that they've addressed these concerns, allowing them to stay listed. The stock's positive movement is understandable in response to this news, yet its long-term prospects hinge on its operational and growth capabilities rather than short-term developments.
I guess you missed the part where a few weeks ago ... in order to avoid being delisted by NASDAQ ... LIFW executed a reverse split 1:25 ... meaning that every 25 shares of common stock outstanding would be converted to ONE share of new common stock. So if you bought 25 shares of stock originally at the $10 offering price ($250) you now held on the day of the reverse split ONE share of stock at the reverse split price of around $2.70. So your initial $250 investment was worth $2.70. The basic fundamental OPERATIONAL issues have not been addressed as the company revised financials stated revenues of something like $30 million vs operating loss of $400 million. Nothing has changed except Ruiz doing the reverse split to attempt to keep LIFW listed on Nasdaq.

I guess you missed the part where a few weeks ago ... in order to avoid being delisted by NASDAQ ... LIFW executed a reverse split 1:25 ... meaning that every 25 shares of common stock outstanding would be converted to ONE share of new common stock. So if you bought 25 shares of stock originally at the $10 offering price ($250) you now held on the day of the reverse split ONE share of stock at the reverse split price of around $2.70. So your initial $250 investment was worth $2.70. The basic fundamental OPERATIONAL issues have not been addressed as the company revised financials stated revenues of something like $30 million vs operating loss of $400 million. Nothing has changed except Ruiz doing the reverse split to attempt to keep LIFW listed on Nasdaq.
But if you bought 500k shares at $1 like Ruiz did a week or two back....they're now worth almost $2 mil as we launch to heights never even reached by the Challenger crew. RIP.

Screenshot_20231106_095520_Google.jpg

Insider buying is often a tell. When John Ruiz bought the stock, that was the signal to buy. At this point, he can sell shares to finance NIL, if necessary.

Advertisement
Back