LIFW

Ummm Snyder is a pile of horse dung on a National scale and was an owner for a long freaking time in the NFL...
If Ruiz had the funds to buy a team they would let him easily.... He's harmless compared to some of the whales the NFL has had...
He’d be an extremely unpopular candidate and while I by zero means defend Snyder and agree with your characterization, he had enough support in the club (one whale and I suspect a particular oft silent second understated heavyweight) to buoy him, i.e. Snyder was part of the club, regardless of the wariness of the majority.

That’s all to say I still agree that if Ruiz actually had the liquid to buy in, they’d let him, but I don’t think he’s an easy fit to the club and I think he’s too speculative for serious consideration there.

Regarding us, I think you either take his extra dollars and social media marketing or you don’t. Without him, my notion (pure speculation) is we still aight, with him you get a couple extra dollars and a whole lot of publicity, and publicity is publicity; if your left arm want to be in the news, you’ll be in the news, good or bad publicity. If your left arm want to lie in wait, you’ll be in the news at some point but your left arm isn’t going to be credited.

Advertisement
He’d be an extremely unpopular candidate and while I by zero means defend Snyder and agree with your characterization, he had enough support in the club (one whale and I suspect a particular oft silent second understated heavyweight) to buoy him, i.e. Snyder was part of the club, regardless of the wariness of the majority.

That’s all to say I still agree that if Ruiz actually had the liquid to buy in, they’d let him, but I don’t think he’s an easy fit to the club and I think he’s too speculative for serious consideration there.

Regarding us, I think you either take his extra dollars and social media marketing or you don’t. Without him, my notion (pure speculation) is we still aight, with him you get a couple extra dollars and a whole lot of publicity, and publicity is publicity; if your left arm want to be in the news, you’ll be in the news, good or bad publicity. If your left arm want to lie in wait, you’ll be in the news at some point but your left arm isn’t going to be credited.
At that level all they care about is cash... Funds get you in the door... Yea you need "approval" but that's a minor formality...
Like I said even though Ruiz talks a lot he's still harmless on a National level...

Advertisement
You’re looking in the wrong place if you’re seeking stock picking advice from a bunch of galoots on a sports fan site
Joe Biden Reaction GIF by Election 2020

Advertisement
So is now the time to buy or should I wait.........
I have no idea if now is the time to buy but a few things to remember with penny stocks

1. They are cheap for a reason (the shorts ,for the most part, are many times the smartest guys in the room and they have been shorting LIFW relentlessly. They know something is wrong here)
2. About 1 in 1000 stocks under $1.00 will ever get above $5.00 (Now, if you buy at $.70 and it gets to $1.40, you did pretty good. Many of those buying here are not expecting this to go to $5) I mention this because many want to get rich quick with penny stocks
3. And yeah, this next one is so obvious, I never mentioned it in the past thinking everyone had thought this through and then as you speak to new traders you realize they had refused to consider this possibility. When you buy a penny stock at $.70 it can easily go down to $.35 and you just lost half your investment.

Many will say "It can't go down any further" Yes it can. Even worse, LIFW can do a reverse split 10:1. Your 10,000 shares now become 1000 and LIFW trades at $7.00. The shorts jump all over it again and bring it back down to $1.00 which is the equivalent of $.07 pre-split. You now have a drawdown of 93%

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wow what a loaded question smh. Almost nobody has signed many portal kids yet.

Congratulations, someone has finally made an accurate statement about the status of Portal commits (they can't "sign" anyhow).

"At this time last year" Miami had signed many players who entered the Transfer Portal BEFORE April 15th. So this dip**** asking questions has ALREADY created a false comparison, since we enrolled (or got commitments from) 8 football Portal guys in January.

But, yeah, let's ignore THOSE guys...

Ridiculous.

Congratulations, someone has finally made an accurate statement about the status of Portal commits (they can't "sign" anyhow).

"At this time last year" Miami had signed many players who entered the Transfer Portal BEFORE April 15th. So this dip**** asking questions has ALREADY created a false comparison, since we enrolled (or got commitments from) 8 football Portal guys in January.

But, yeah, let's ignore THOSE guys...

Ridiculous.

Added specificity that for the spring portal most have not brought in many kids. 3 would be a high number. Forget Colorado they are in their own world.

Official visits seem to be lining up now. I expect movement around the country soon enough.

Advertisement
Added specificity that for the spring portal most have not brought in many kids. 3 would be a high number. Forget Colorado they are in their own world.

Official visits seem to be lining up now. I expect movement around the country soon enough.

Absolutely correct. Colorado and Louisville are the statistical outliers right now.

panty-waisting about another man's
This thread is so stupid. The price of Life Wallet has zero to do with John's cash flow over the next few years.

The market is in the dumps. Everything speculative and pre-rev is beaten down below book value. Look at biotech for gods sake. John can't sell his shares now, nor does he want to, so whether they are at $.10 or $10 during this market turmoil is irrelevant. Stop. Just... stop.

Some of you all need to stay in your lane instead of panty-waisting about another man's wallet, a man who is living in a $75M house and flying around on a pimped out commercial jetliner.
Love it!
When you use “panty-waisting about another man’s wallet” in ANY thread, you get post of the day! This might qualify for post of the year.
Mark it down!

Advertisement
Back