LIFW

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF
There are bigly chances.

Advertisement
US plaintiffs v. Chinese, Indian, and Israeli defendants in Camden, NJ. I like our chances here for a favorable verdict.

Just FYI -- 4 week trial was scheduled to begin March 18 in NJ Fed court in Camden but start date was continued today 2-3 weeks out due to Court's calendar. This is in the valsartan MDL where MSP is the named third-party payor plaintiff. Never know what's going to happen at trial, but a home run would be what plaintiffs experts have calculated to about $1B compensatory + $9B punitive verdict. I suspect LIFW price would jump on news of this outcome.
So are you suggesting we invest in LIFW stock while the price is dirt cheap rn??

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I suggest you guys look up PLTR...Palantir. super legit data analytics company that, at times, is bashed by misinformed/uneducated media.

Palantir found Bin Laden, is the software Ukraine uses...and is a massive reason Ukraine has been as successful as they have been. There is a laundry list of civilian and military applications they are used for.

Advertisement
Stock traded 27,994,856 shares today closing at 91 cents and is 99 cents in the after hours.

Had no idea the people on this Board had that much money.
I sunk my life savings into LIFW today off the advice of the board. To the moon!

Seriously I might drop a few hundo tomorrow just to see what happens. I **** around

Stock traded 27,994,856 shares today closing at 91 cents and is 99 cents in the after hours.

Had no idea the people on this Board had that much money.
What’s funny is that the float is only about 11 million shares - so the entire float was turned over 3 times.

I suggest you guys look up PLTR...Palantir. super legit data analytics company that, at times, is bashed by misinformed/uneducated media.

Palantir found Bin Laden, is the software Ukraine uses...and is a massive reason Ukraine has been as successful as they have been. There is a laundry list of civilian and military applications they are used for.
I've been in PLTR since the beginning. What the **** do they want with LIFW

Advertisement
Back