Just seen it on twitter...

i dont like those at all. They ought to go all white. But I have a feeling we'll see something like this because of the whole renewed theme. The cloud is gone. new uni's, new team, new qb, same old defense.

Advertisement
@_ChrisHatfield: Thought Louisville pretty much had advantage over Miami in each skill position except running back. If Parker is out, makes margin closer.

LOLOLOL they really believe they have better receivers than us

They are really not going to know what hit them.

Miami is getting very little respect for this game, nor should they. The big question is do they do something about it. Way too often, the past several years, Miami goes in an underdog and performs like one. Time to turn the tide.

lulz at some dingleberry negging me because I prefer the classic white helmets. "But, but, it helps with recruiting!!!111". Let's disregard the fact that pretty much all of the teams in Rivals top 10 recruiting rankings wear pretty traditional uniforms. We're going to start pulling DT's away from Saban and Miles because we have new helmets that make us look like extras from a Daft Punk video. Makes sense.

Advertisement
eh...

UL goes all black.. we go with a look that sais we are "fresh"?

kinda tells you the mindset of the 2 different coaches.

at least go with the orange.. i say

go with white pants.. orange top and white helmets .. the old school look

We'll be rocking these bad boys on monday... Ah mane, I can't wait...

573.jpg

Throw that new orange helmet on with this combo. Fire.

eh...

Really...really?

Every fan base has that faction of fans who want the players wearing the same unis from like the 1940s. I don't get it, the players love wearing new fresh unis. Trust me, what the old heads like and what the players like are drastically different. Who cares what the players want though right? Lmao at fans saying the color jerseys indicate the coaches mind set too. Shout out for brightening my morning with some humor.

Advertisement
I f[]_[]ckin love the green helmet, white jersey, green pants combo.

Its gonna look so sweet watching the green and white blur past all the black jerseys on monday night!!!!

tupac happy.gif

Somebody take this chick up on her offer mane...

Ms Miyayo ‏@MsMiyayo305 Aug 22
Might have an extra seat in the 3rd row for Miami/Louisville if someone wants to come down from a higher section & wont embarrass me..

somebody tell that turtle in a half shell lookin tramp I'd rather eat a box of nails.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The new helmets look ok, but you shouldn't mess with perfection. Wish they would stay with the classic helmet.

I'm fairly certain Louisville won't accept us wearing dark jerseys, so we'll definitely be in white tops.

The helmet and pants are still in the air.

But I think the combo from the OP would be ideal for a Monday Night game!

eh...

lulz at some dingleberry negging me because I prefer the classic white helmets. "But, but, it helps with recruiting!!!111". Let's disregard the fact that pretty much all of the teams in Rivals top 10 recruiting rankings wear pretty traditional uniforms. We're going to start pulling DT's away from Saban and Miles because we have new helmets that make us look like extras from a Daft Punk video. Makes sense.

I believe LSU got new helmets this year or something like that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back