Just seen it on twitter...

Chris Hatfield ‏@_ChrisHatfield Aug 24
So Miami will a start a True Freshman for his first College Football game at Louisville. Charles Gaines already pinching himself.

Advertisement
Somebody take this chick up on her offer mane...

Ms Miyayo ‏@MsMiyayo305 Aug 22
Might have an extra seat in the 3rd row for Miami/Louisville if someone wants to come down from a higher section & wont embarrass me..

i'm 30 i guess i'm old too, the glossy scribble helmet just doesnt compare to the classic white helmet to me.

Advertisement
I hate those green helmets. Please stick with the classic white.

Who are you making a plea to? They are here and will be worn at some point. So will the orange ones.

ccbdfd06_tumblr_lyd8kgAjMn1qma1obo1_250.gif

With how crazy some teams are going with their helmets and uniforms i dont think ours is bad at all. The new Unis LOOK like a Miami uni and the helmets aren't drastically different. Im all for the new setup

I hope we wear our all white combo for this game.

Louisville is going with a black out and a dark(er) helmet at night even under the lights could distract a QB.

I played QB and believe it or not you can't/don't always see the player that you are throwing to. Sometimes it's a distinctive feature such as a helmet (color).

Think of it like a pick up bball game where everyone has miss-matched uniforms.

Sometimes you pass it to the wrong team because the mind can't always process facial features so you look for a distinctive feature such as shirt color.

I hope to see a lot of different uniform combinations this season however. I'm all for change.

Advertisement

Louisville is going with a black out and a dark(er) helmet at night even under the lights could distract a QB.

I played QB and believe it or not you can't/don't always see the player that you are throwing to. Sometimes it's a distinctive feature such as a helmet (color).

Sometimes you pass it to the wrong team because the mind can't always process facial features so you look for a distinctive feature such as shirt color.

I hope to see a lot of different uniform combinations this season however. I'm all for change.
So u never played ball I see..

Advertisement

:monkey-serious:

Advertisement
@_ChrisHatfield: Thought Louisville pretty much had advantage over Miami in each skill position except running back. If Parker is out, makes margin closer.

LOLOLOL they really believe they have better receivers than us

@_ChrisHatfield: Thought Louisville pretty much had advantage over Miami in each skill position except running back. If Parker is out, makes margin closer.

Coley is better than anyone they've got.

They are really not going to know what hit them.

The giantly morphed "U" logo reminds me of a non-HD stretched TV screen. Change up the helmet color, mix it up on the unis - fine. Deform the logo - uh uh.

Advertisement
Back