Josh Pate on the post spring football landscape

Advertisement
Mack Brown is going to lose his **** if he leaves lol
1713195607777.gif

He isn't going to want to shake hands with Mario next time.

Sorry players will get cut. Thats how it works. Numbers always work out.
Agree but already need to cut around 9 to get to 85, that means each portal addition is another subtraction. I know there is still some dead weight on the roster but that’s going to a purge.

Advertisement
I assume he loved them just as much?
Started by saying dont underestimate a team with good QB play, then propped them up a bit by saying losing Etienne, while a blow, isnt something crazy, UF has a good RB room and will be fine at RB. Then with the portal he can see them going after WR, DL, interior OL, kinda wait and see. He did however sound off over their special teams....

Almost exact quote is special teams in the spring game were a disaster and he he does not mean missing all the kicks but communication errors (apparently they lined up with only 10 guys on one play and 12 on another) and said I dont know why Florida seems to have so many communication issues on special teams and I do not need to know the why. Same reason I dont need to be a doctor to see that is an ugly baby and....

Florida special teams is an ugly baby.

Agree but already need to cut around 9 to get to 85, that means each portal addition is another subtraction. I know there is still some dead weight on the roster but that’s going to a purge.

We're at +5 right now, So it will be 10-12 total. There will be some pain, but the goal is to be better as a team than where we are right now, and I'm pretty sure that's going to be the outcome.

Advertisement
Started by saying dont underestimate a team with good QB play, then propped them up a bit by saying losing Etienne, while a blow, isnt something crazy, UF has a good RB room and will be fine at RB. Then with the portal he can see them going after WR, DL, interior OL, kinda wait and see. He did however sound off over their special teams....

Almost exact quote is special teams in the spring game were a disaster and he he does not mean missing all the kicks but communication errors (apparently they lined up with only 10 guys on one play and 12 on another) and said I dont know why Florida seems to have so many communication issues on special teams and I do not need to know the why. Same reason I dont need to be a doctor to see that is an ugly baby and....

Florida special teams is an ugly baby.

Maybe 1 of the 2 OL coaches can help out or perhaps Billy coordinates the unit along with the offense….

Advertisement
Back