JAQUAN JOHNSON COMMITS

I love the fact that JJ did not make a circus out of both his recruitment and commitment...i.e. Set a decision date then change it multiple times, drum up twitter followers leading up to his commit, ***** around with coaches, etc. The kid did some homework and made a decision. I respect the **** out of the fact that he did it out of left field if you will verses making a scene (hat rick, live on national TV, etc) about it. The kid is all about football and I'm glad he'll be in Miami the next 3/4 years. He is a Leader.

Advertisement
These guys might have something to do with Quans commitment

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BvczZ-QIMAEQWOx.jpg:large

View attachment 24634

L/R
(Yearby, Chad, Kaaya, Stacy, Quan, Scarlett, Bruce, Deon, Ol Dude, AQM) AKA SQUAD

Hahaha. Anyone know who "ol dude" is? He looks like he hands out briefcases not duffel bags..

1.jpg

OH LORD. Just saw this, think I'm about to cry.

THE FENCE IS ALMOST COMPLETELY REBUILT ******. Just putting the finishing touches on the drawbridge that the young ballers will be riding in through

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Im not AS high on Jaquan as some. I think hes great and all, i just dont think hes as good as a Duke or Coley. I really like Tim Irvin though. IMO his highlight tape is my favorite. Hes probably my favorite 2015 recruit.
Still i think Rasheem Green would be the biggest commit of this class. Pulling a top DT from Southern Cal would be crazy. Now only if Shy Tuttle wasnt gunna go to UT, and we had a real shot at Gallimore. They all would be right after Jaquan as most important gets this cycle.

Advertisement
I'm definitely happy this is a player many schools want........... now can we please close the deal on some defensive tackles for the love of everything I'll take just one stud just one not picky anyone from anywhere.

Great day

What an out of left field surprise! I was at work and refreshed the page and BOOM JJ commits and i was like **** **** YEAH! Awesome day, awesome commit. If its not too late can someone hook it up with the rock flashin the u gif b4 droppin the elbow. Someone please.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back