JAQUAN JOHNSON COMMITS

This dude's highlight real is downright criminal. He has no regard for human life. None.

Advertisement
Like a Boss. Welcome to the U young Quan!

448.gif

Also to add more, he got injured last year and missed some time. But still made an impact and made plays and especially even more when it came to the playoffs.

Kid has a ridiculous amount of INT's, TD's, Forced Fumbles, and big plays you can't even keep track of in his career at Killian.

You know how you guys like Duke and Bruce. This kid brings that type of impact. Think of Duke and Bruce type of impact, in their play and leadership but on defense.

I don't think any player in Dade History has been All-Dade four years in a row. That's gonna be some serious **** this year. Jaquan is a legend down here. Duke Johnson of defense.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Also to add more, he got injured last year and missed some time. But still made an impact and made plays and especially even more when it came to the playoffs.

Kid has a ridiculous amount of INT's, TD's, Forced Fumbles, and big plays you can't even keep track of in his career at Killian.

You know how you guys like Duke and Bruce. This kid brings that type of impact. Think of Duke and Bruce type of impact, in their play and leadership but on defense.

Those who arent sure what his commitment means just wait and watch 2015 big dawg has landed.

Advertisement
If this staff put together like 3 elite DTs I will be convinced, all these gets are elite but gotta be elite up front to win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not only did I mention the big chunk of time he missed last season as a junior due to injury. You have to look at his freshman and sophomore highlights to get an even better view of what he does in a whole year.

He played great last year and made a lot of plays in a short time but missed a lot of time if your only watching his junior tape.

That's only a small sample from a few games last year due to his injury. His sophomore and freshman tape is even better cause it's a full season instead of a few games like his junior year.

If he stays healthy and plays the whole season. Oh boy. Can't wait to see him this year as a senior. He has bulked up too and is gonna play in the all-star game in December. Can't wait.

And he kills it in these 7 on 7 meets. One of the last ones, he was getting multiple picks like every game. Think Tito was posting about it. The 7 on 7 meet that Carol City won with Newbold and Buckshot.

You can't even understand my excitement that he's committed now. You really have to watch Jaquan live to understand.

Last edited:
but his 40 time guys.... and his numbers at the opening.. and all those other places that test out kids when they arent really playing football with pads on and are just playing touch football and 7on7...

Not only did I mention the big chunk of time he missed last season as a junior due to injury. You have to look at his freshman and sophomore highlights to get an even better view of what he does in a whole year.

He played great last year and made a lot of plays in a short time but missed a lot of time if your only watching his junior tape.

That's only a small sample from a few games last year due to his injury. His sophomore and freshman tape is even better cause it's a full season instead of a few games like his junior year.

If he stays healthy and plays the whole season. Oh boy. Can't wait to see him this year as a senior. He has bulked up too and is gonna play in the all-star game in December. Can't wait.

And he kills it in these 7 on 7 meets. One of the last ones, he was getting multiple picks like every game. Think Tito was posting about it. The 7 on 7 meet that Carol City won with Newbold and Buckshot.

You can't even understand my excitement that he's committed now. You really have to watch Jaquan live to understand.

Lol u seem very excited in all these posts.

Advertisement
Back