2025 Jaime Ffrench WR Mandarin

Advertisement
Either way this kid isn't worth the headaches of dealing with the obvious cash pipeline system SFE has within the state of Florida. It was worth the work for Jeremiah, this kid isn't near that level, I like Wilson & Mills way more.
This is a kid that just plays 3 or 4 tournaments with SFE. He likley plays on other 7 on 7 teams as well as they are now hired guns.

He doesnt even live in south florida so the whole sfe pull thing doesnt line up with him.

That being said...he aint coming here and im cool with it...But it wouldnt be some sfe propoganda.

That’s a **** of a role brother, congrats.

Do you hold yourself to the same results standards that you hold current and previous Canes coaching staffs?

ie, anything short of the goal is a failure.

I knew you would try to turn this around in to some 'gotcha' line of questioning so I'll save you the trouble. The answer is a direct "yes." At my bank we have "misses" (that's the word I used) all the time and we're plain-spoken about it. If you worked in Finance you would understand the culture, we don't sugarcoat.

Also, I am a big Cristobal supporter and I never said anything contrary to that. One miss doesn't outweigh all of the successes he's had on the trail.

But that doesn't mean you just forget it ever happened or call that particular situation something other than exactly what it was. When you have a miss, you analyze the root cause, you mitigate it from happening again, and you remediate however you can. And you move on a little bit stronger and smarter. You never stop calling a spade a spade. A miss is a miss, and to say anything different could result in very expensive mistakes in the future. Acknowledge it happened, figure out why, keep it from happening again, and learn from it.

This is a kid that just plays 3 or 4 tournaments with SFE. He likley plays on other 7 on 7 teams as well as they are now hired guns.

He doesnt even live in south florida so the whole sfe pull thing doesnt line up with him.

That being said...he aint coming here and im cool with it...But it wouldnt be some sfe propoganda.
I hear you but it's an all too familiar pattern is all I'm pointing out: SFE, receiver, Ohio State top 3 = they never come here. And I don't put this kid on the same tier of Jeremiah or Innis, the Bucknuts can have him as long as we get Mills & Wilson.

Advertisement
Say we have a great offensive year with Cam. Do you all really think that will influence incoming recruits with him gone after this year? Seems some of these other schools have high-star QB's that are young and may be around when these kids actually start school? I look at the schools we're competing with for these kids. OSU has a couple of really highly ranked QB recruits and TX has Manning. Think that makes a difference at all?

That’s a **** of a role brother, congrats.

Do you hold yourself to the same results standards that you hold current and previous Canes coaching staffs?

ie, anything short of the goal is a failure.
Risk management for an institution that will get bailed out if you mess up too badly

His seat is colder than Mario’s

Advertisement
I knew you would try to turn this around in to some 'gotcha' line of questioning so I'll save you the trouble. The answer is a direct "yes." At my bank we have "misses" (that's the word I used) all the time and we're plain-spoken about it. If you worked in Finance you would understand the culture, we don't sugarcoat.

Also, I am a big Cristobal supporter and I never said anything contrary to that. One miss doesn't outweigh all of the successes he's had on the trail.

But that doesn't mean you just forget it ever happened or call that particular situation something other than exactly what it was. When you have a miss, you analyze the root cause, you mitigate it from happening again, and you remediate however you can. And you move on a little bit stronger and smarter. You never stop calling a spade a spade. A miss is a miss, and to say anything different could result in very expensive mistakes in the future. Acknowledge it happened, figure out why, keep it from happening again, and learn from it.

That’s perfect, thank you sir.

I wasn’t trying to get a gotcha moment. I needed that info for future engagement considerations.

I don’t like to argue with unreasonable and you’re not one of those people.

You don’t have an unreasonable stance based on both your occupation and general personality disposition.

The last part in particular is what I care about. What you’re saying resonates. With Smith probably all we could have done differently is win some games and have a history of success to show him

So yeah, that’s something that’s going to pop up more and more for us as we are in play for better prospects now. In the past many of these guys would just tell us to kick rocks

Smith was a miss to me as well though I don’t for a second doubt the effort the staff made which may sound like a participation trophy comment, but these days with the portal it actually does matter if you finish second

Where have you been the last couple of years when their top recruits go to OSU?
This is a Jacksonville kid who travels to play in tournaments with these guys. He ain’t choosing where he’s going to college because of some 7on7 nobody’s. He’s likely going where he gets the best combo of NFL and NIL.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Say we have a great offensive year with Cam. Do you all really think that will influence incoming recruits with him gone after this year? Seems some of these other schools have high-star QB's that are young and may be around when these kids actually start school? I look at the schools we're competing with for these kids. OSU has a couple of really highly ranked QB recruits and TX has Manning. Think that makes a difference at all?
Poff is going to be a stud for us next year. Kids will see this.

The last part in particular is what I care about. What you’re saying resonates. With Smith probably all we could have done differently is win some games and have a history of success to show him

So yeah, that’s something that’s going to pop up more and more for us as we are in play for better prospects now. In the past many of these guys would just tell us to kick rocks

Smith was a miss to me as well though I don’t for a second doubt the effort the staff made which may sound like a participation trophy comment, but these days with the portal it actually does matter if you finish second

For sure. Our recruting is strong - stronger than it's ever been possibly. There's another level I think we bust in to... that Georgia/Ohio State/Alabama tier of recruiting, if we tighten up a couple more things in our recruiting/NIL operation. I want ALL the best recruits.

Advertisement
For sure. Our recruting is strong - stronger than it's ever been possibly. There's another level I think we bust in to... that Georgia/Ohio State/Alabama tier of recruiting, if we tighten up a couple more things in our recruiting/NIL operation. I want ALL the best recruits.
1711498878337.jpeg

That’s perfect, thank you sir.

I wasn’t trying to get a gotcha moment. I needed that info for future engagement considerations.

I don’t like to argue with unreasonable and you’re not one of those people.

You don’t have an unreasonable stance based on both your occupation and general personality disposition.
How's this for personality disposition ******!

Season 3 Middle Finger GIF by STARZ

Advertisement
Back