2025 Jaime Ffrench WR Mandarin

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’ll come up with an excuse why not Miami when the time to make a decision comes.
If our offense looks like it did last year, than yes we will continue get the same treatment we got from Jeremiah Smith, and Brandon Innis before him.

We’ve got to deliver something different/better if we want different/better results. If we give status quo, we’ll get the same in return.

Kids like this want to make it to the league, and schools like Ohio St (and Bama before them) put kids high in the draft every single year, that’s why they’ve been the leaders.

If our offense looks like it did last year, than yes we will continue get the same treatment we got from Jeremiah Smith, and Brandon Innis before him.

We’ve got to deliver something different/better if we want different/better results. If we give status quo, we’ll get the same in return.

Kids like this want to make it to the league, and schools like Ohio St (and Bama before them) put kids high in the draft every single year, that’s why they’ve been the leaders.

If I look at the last few classes, Ffrench isn’t better than Inniss, Smith, or even Trader.

Me personally, I wouldn’t take him over Mills.

The level of attention you’re talking about is for a program changing player. He’s not that.

You are way overstating SFE’s pull, atleast on this one.

I think Ffrench ends up committing to OSU, but it **** sure isn’t because of some 7on7 coaches lmao
Either way this kid isn't worth the headaches of dealing with the obvious cash pipeline system SFE has within the state of Florida. It was worth the work for Jeremiah, this kid isn't near that level, I like Wilson & Mills way more.

Advertisement
Smoke from osu is that J Smith is more than what was advertised.
If he has a ridiculous season it’s gonna be a tough to get him from OSU.

Advertisement
It was the staff's job to convince him otherwise, and it was the boosters job to put up enough NIL to convince him otherwise. We didn't and so it was a miss.

Fire everyone involved…..bunch of ******* bums. Ban the boosters from stepping foot on campus ever again. **** those guys. I bet the boosters are pansexual anyway. We dont need’em.

Advertisement
Fire everyone involved…..bunch of ******* bums. Ban the boosters from stepping foot on campus ever again. **** those guys. I bet the boosters are pansexual anyway. We dont need’em.
I think you're taking the word miss too personally.

It was a miss. We went after him hard and didn't get him.

But like in baseball, do you cut a player based off one strikeout? Of course not. You look at the body of work.

Miami struck out on Jeremiah Smith, fact. But we also hit a few bombs with Trader and Carr.

It's not Miami's fault (with respect to effort at least), but they did miss on Smith and Mario would admit that himself. He was a big target they didn't get.

I think you're taking the word miss too personally.

It was a miss. We went after him hard and didn't get him.

But like in baseball, do you cut a player based off one strikeout? Of course not. You look at the body of work.

Miami struck out on Jeremiah Smith, fact. But we also hit a few bombs with Trader and Carr.

It's not Miami's fault (with respect to effort at least), but they did miss on Smith and Mario would admit that himself. He was a big target they didn't get.

So the boosters are not pan?

Can you believe that we have missed on every top QB prospect coming out of HS since 2002!? Fold the program, this is just flat embarrassing at this point!

Advertisement
Back